Clones look bad

Dpro327

420 Member
I’m really new to growing. From California. I got 2 clones from a dispensary and planted them in 420 soil. I moved them outdoors under my patio for a few days and then put them in full sun for the last 2 days. They look horrible. They look really light green and there is brown spots. Any help would be appreciated!!

3A02C8C8-7832-4152-9C83-2A46C57359E9.jpeg

C9CDDE79-D07B-4BBB-9033-01BC44ED7798.jpeg

D120AD26-DCBA-4116-97E7-EF40903B07BC.jpeg

I'd say the plants are still adjusting to natural sunlight (light burn), the leaves look like they are "tacoing". The brown spots may be water spots if you watered and got the leaves wet while in the sunlight. Give them another few days and see if things don't get better as the plants adjust to natural sunlight.

Thank you. I think I got sun burn too. I had them in total shade for a week then put them in full sun the last 2 days. I’m going to move them to a more shady spot then slowly move them to full sun. Appreciate the advice!

Thank you. I think I got sun burn too. I had them in total shade for a week then put them in full sun the last 2 days. I’m going to move them to a more shady spot then slowly move them to full sun. Appreciate the advice!
Just out of curiosity what is in 420 soil you are using?
More than likely its a bad sunburn but just incase it doesn't improve.
What are they growing in?
Bill

Back
Top Bottom