Clones look weird

Jello

420 Member
Hi there,

Actually, my clones always grow big after they rooted, and look green and healthy. But my new clones look different. I worry about the little leaves because they are yellow and because they look down (see pictures so you know what I mean). They didn't grow that much the last days. I give them water and spray them with sea week. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance

20220214_194831.jpg

20220214_194901.jpg

Hi there,

Actually, my clones always grow big after they rooted, and look green and healthy. But my new clones look different. I worry about the little leaves because they are yellow and because they look down (see pictures so you know what I mean). They didn't grow that much the last days. I give them water and spray them with sea week. What could be wrong? Thanks in advance

20220214_194831.jpg

20220214_194901.jpg
Hey @Jello Hope you are having a good day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
What is in your solo cup?
She looks grossly overwatered.
How often are you watering?
How much?
Does she have much roots?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Jello Hope you are having a good day my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
What is in your solo cup?
She looks grossly overwatered.
How often are you watering?
How much?
Does she have much roots?

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks! I watered them after transplanting, ut maybe a littlw too much. I will water them less and let them dry out. Hope they grow soon

As above, plus they look a little hungry, but if the roots are not well developed, nutes won't help a lot. Let the roots get established, water less. Also, what's that white stuff of the leaves? Is it water or a nutrient crust?
The white is just the shining of the leaves because they are wet (camera lightning). I watered a bit more than usual. I give them root juice and little fish mix, and I spray them with seaweed

Thanks! I watered them after transplanting, ut maybe a littlw too much. I will water them less and let them dry out. Hope they grow soon
Hey Jello don't give them anything until that cup drys out.
Lift it see how much it weighs.
Keep lifting, don't water again until it's light.
What is in your cup my friend? Soil?
How are her roots?

Stay safe
Bill

Hey Jello don't give them anything until that cup drys out.
Lift it see how much it weighs.
Keep lifting, don't water again until it's light.
What is in your cup my friend? Soil?
How are her roots?

Stay safe
Bill
Hey friend! I use Light Mix (Soil). I stopped watering them. Hope they grow as soon as they're dryer. And that the leaves normalize again
Best

Back
Top Bottom