Clones turning yellow & crispy

AkThunderFunk

So I'm running an aerocloner, and I can get roots within 2-3 weeks, but a lot of leaves will be yellow and crispy, curling up. I'm running strait r/o water ph'd to 5.8-6.0 water is usually 73-75 degrees. I don't think it's the water. The clone actually grows quite a bit before rooting so I think it might just be using up all it N too fast? Is there a way to prevent it from growing so much before it roots? It's under a fluoro, but there is a 400 watt MH in the same room but off to side quite a ways. Could it be getting too much light and growing or ?

Hey there I was just reading somewhere here at :420: where the clones are cut on mom might have an effect on root growth and was suggested that lower clones were rooting faster than the upper clones that had the most growth hormone. On my clones the lower leaves I leave yellow first from nutes going to new growth , I read through another journal that sprayed the clones with nitrozyme during their process and they stayed green it seemed. That journal by Mucky Pup and my clones were just in cubes in a dome tray. I hope these thoughts help in your search:thumb:

Never run RO water in areoclone. alway use half ro and half tap water it wont happen agian . i dont know why but that how it work ... lolz for real ...
So I'm running an aerocloner, and I can get roots within 2-3 weeks, but a lot of leaves will be yellow and crispy, curling up. I'm running strait r/o water ph'd to 5.8-6.0 water is usually 73-75 degrees. I don't think it's the water. The clone actually grows quite a bit before rooting so I think it might just be using up all it N too fast? Is there a way to prevent it from growing so much before it roots? It's under a fluoro, but there is a 400 watt MH in the same room but off to side quite a ways. Could it be getting too much light and growing or ?

Hey All, That is what I was going to say, don't know exactly why but I learned from "LOCKING OUT" and having to flush. I could still feed with spray mist while roots dryed / prevent rotting. It is better for plants and if your more for quality then quantity, I mix half of what they say and mist 4 times a day.

Can anybody help me out ? I got this clone from the dispensary about a week ago & I don’t know if it’s healthy or if it’s dying.

Attachments

• 00F5EC2A-3A18-4FBA-B1D9-76DD78EC5982.jpeg
    00F5EC2A-3A18-4FBA-B1D9-76DD78EC5982.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 8DAFDCCC-28EB-4BFE-81EA-BCBE0554DA70.jpeg
    8DAFDCCC-28EB-4BFE-81EA-BCBE0554DA70.jpeg
    405.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 76E7DE48-7307-4C77-B392-6BD0076FCD88.jpeg
    76E7DE48-7307-4C77-B392-6BD0076FCD88.jpeg
    394.3 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom