Clones wilting Fast

Keep it simple. Make your cut...dip in rooting gel...stick in rockwhol and put it under a damp clone dome...Spray twice a day...all i have ever done and i haven't lost one yet.

Keep it simple. Make your cut...dip in rooting gel...stick in rockwhol and put it under a damp clone dome...Spray twice a day...all i have ever done and i haven't lost one yet.

That's pretty much what I did except the rooting gel, the guys running my local grow shop(they have hardly anything but it's the only one that requires less than 4 hours of driving) are facing some serious charges so it's a bit to hot around there for me to stop by. but the plants had already gotten some major droop in the abou 5 minutes it took me to place them in the rw put the rw in the bubbler and put the dome over(damn my back pain) still I have pretty high hopes of 2 of them making it as they are actually standing up and theres one thats still sad and wilty and one that.. well i check the leaves and they aren't crunchy but the thing just looks dead.

Back
Top Bottom