Wilting clones

tozort

Hi...I am a 1ST time grower.And an Mmj patient. I have 4 clones that was donated to me...I have had a lot of help as far as buying and mixing soil...the right nuit,s cal.mag.and pest control..my donated clones are 4 feet high and ready to switch to HPS..12/12..to flower mode...but i made 10 clones...rockwool.soaked in rockwell starter.put under T 5 lights.under dome..for 4 days..they was doing well 13 days in. Now there all wilted but still are green..are they dead? Or should i let them keep trying? Thanks for helping...im new..

wilting clones.

Hi...I am a 1ST time grower.And an Mmj patient. I have 4 clones that was donated to me...I have had a lot of help as far as buying and mixing soil...the right nuit,s cal.mag.and pest control..my donated clones are 4 feet high and ready to switch to HPS..12/12..to flower mode...but i made 10 clones...rockwool.soaked in rockwell starter.put under T 5 lights.under dome..for 4 days..they was doing well 13 days in. Now there all wilted but still are green..are they dead? Or should i let them keep trying? Thanks for helping...im new..

Keeping them moist not wet...i mist leaves every other day..the dome is off.some look much better than others the wilted turned in cloans have no new growth but looks like new hairs are growing from nodes..is it normal to wilt and yellow a bit as roots are taking? I will post picture after i get home...thanks for helping a newboe..i very excited about growing and wish to learn ..thank you for your time..you help is all i have

They should recover as long as you get the watering right. You have to remove the dome once in a while to allow c02 into the dome. They can produce enough oxygen in the dome that they choke out the co2.

If clones are fresh cut from mother plants its quite normal to experience wilting for the first few to serval days & normally take 10 to 14 days to show roots through side of cubes...

May happen faster under optimal conditions & other methods of cloning, but all strains are different with some harder to clone than others !

Back
Top Bottom