My clones are wilting

bwilliams

I started my clones four five days ago and they're now wilting. I read that if their leafs are too big that it could stop them from growing so does mean I cut them right now? I also have some that are starting to crust up. So many problems so I need help before its too late. Also, I checked a stem to see if my clones were growing roots and they weren't.

Not sure what you have going on. Try posting some pics. Link is below on how to do that. Here is my cloning system. Very simple and basic. You can buy on just like it very cheap or make one that works fine as well. plenty of people use 2 litter soda bottles to do this. Yes I do cut the leaves. I believe it sends more energy to the root system rather than supplying the leaf. My theory and I'm sticking to it!

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
How to Ask for Grow Support

20150725_121519.jpg

20150725_121557.jpg

20150725_121621.jpg

i clone in plain tap water and rockwool , i do cut leaves but every now and then after about a week mine start to wilt abit and turn a slight yellow but it has roots and is still growing roots

Ripples... you using straight water? any hormone supplements? im still fairly new at cloning and this is my first sativa dom ever , so any advice is appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom