Clones suffering when removed from dome

Charleston420

My clones are wilting as soon as I take them from the humidity dome and put them into vegging. The temperature is not too high. They seem like they are dying for water, and I'm wondering if they need to have some of the fan leaves trimmed so the new roots can keep up with the plant's needs. Any suggestions?

I have trimmed fan leaves - since I read to do that - but now wait until the leaves actually show damage.

My last cloning attempt yielded perfect looking mini-plants; instead of hacked up looking things.

I have also totally removed all of the fan leaves and had very low success. I think the fan leaves do benefit the clone. As the leaves show any damage, i remove the damaged section. Sometimes that is the whole fan leaf, but I don't remove until there's damage.

When I remove the humidity dome, I do it gradually. I then watch the plants for droopiness. When they have developed enough of a root system, they will not droop.

Temps dropped a bit in my garden....now they don't buckle under like they did before... Maybe the lower temps raised the humidity and it wasn't such a shock to them going from 100% humidity to much less... ?:thumb: Thanks for the help guys

Back
Top Bottom