Cloning question for older Afghan Kush

Kusharella

Hey fellow seasoned cloners - I have a question. I have this Afghan Kush, which is 2nd generation. This lady is BOO BOO BUSHY and I want to clone her. She's been growing since mid August and when I went to find a nice cutting I realized every single limb coming from her trunk has already sprouted multiple potential bud sites.

I've only been cloning for a year and have always used new young sprouts at the base of the trunk. The size I cut looks more like the size of the arms coming off the limbs.

Would I be able to take a cutting from one of the limbs, w/o taking the whole limb ? Will it root the same ?

Apologies if this is a moronic question. This lady is so bushylicious I would so love to replicate her.

LindaRonstadtAfKush.jpg
lowestnode.jpg

:laughtwo: Everything in life is "figure it out for yourself." Never fear, I will hold your hand a little while you navigate your way through the dark cave of ignorance!

Cut those fuggers from wherever. Cervantes says the better hormones for cuttings is in the lower branches and that may be true, but I've taken cuttings from tops, sides, bottoms, shit that broke off, and my success rates don't noticeably change.

Back
Top Bottom