cloning soil vs hydro?

gutman121

Hey guys, just figured id start a new tread to hear others input on their methods. I currently clone with a botanicare daisy cloner and its awesome. The only problem is i already got out of aero and hydroponics and i wanted to do the same for cloning. What steps would i really have to consider taking before i jumped into the process.... any suggestions

My aerocloner (homemade) roots in 5days, 7 if theres an issue, and im talking foot long roots. I would say use an aerocloner. But use what your comfortable with!

Happy growing!

I dont use any developer as it washes off pretty fast in an aero cloner. I set my sparyers on a timer and run 15 on 15 off. Temps always under 72. I put a little food in the tank (~150ppm) and z7 but the thats it besides being ph adjusted! Jack is also a really fast rooting strain. The pheno I grown in particular.
I used this stuff by cutting edge solutions a while ago and it worked good. It was called g-rex. A little spendy. Roots excelurattor is another one I used to put in my cloner.

Back
Top Bottom