CNN Edits the Final D. L. Hughley Show

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
For some reason CNN doesn't want to let its audience see D. L. Hughley buying medicinal marijuana in California:

The final "D.L. Hughley Breaks the News" was taped at CNN's New York studios this afternoon. And it appears CNN higher-ups forced an edit on producers. A TVNewser tipster tells us, "a large section of a segment about marijuana legalization" was edited out of the final broadcast.

Hughley recently visited a marijuana dispensary in Oakland, California after his doctor had written him a prescription for medicinal marijuana. Hughley apparently has chronic back pain.

But that portion will not be shown during the segment on the final show. A CNN spokesperson tells TVNewser, "We always edit pieces to conform to our editorial standards."

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: National Review Online
Author: Greg Pollowitz
Copyright: 2009 National Review Online
Website: CNN Edits the Final D. L. Hughley Show - Greg Pollowitz - The Media Blog on National Review Online

"We always edit pieces to conform to our editorial standards."

Translation:

We know where our paychecks come from.

What happen to journalism? Ed Murrow or William Shirer ring a bell? Or have we become a nation of "good Germans"?

Oh well...maybe we can get another update on more pressing issues like the Octo mommy or see which Idol contestant was off key last night (I'm not joking go look).

Great read and I'm glad to see it up!

If there wasn't the internet you couldn't get any factual news at all. I think like newspapers, eventually you'll see these news shows die a slow miserable death because you can't learn anything from these shows. They never reveal the facts,everything is slanted depending on whether its a liberal or conservative channel.

Back
Top Bottom