co2 when and how much

sicoh1xxx

i started my 1st grow ever 1/ 1/ 11 i have an 11 x 11 room i built i am growing some headband purple og white widow bubalicous pre 98 blue dream kush kush kush i am using sinsi advanced line things are going well i am wondering about co2 i believe i have everything i need just dont know when and how much

Good questions. I am also looking to set up some CO2 home style. I am searching the different threads here, since I seem to find mention of it in many threads. :goodluck:

after a little more research i got my c02 being controlled by C.A.P. fuzzy logic co2 controller it is an amazing piece of equipment part #ppm2a a little pricey if you shop you can get 1 for about 500 bucks

I actually got are really good deal on ebay for a CO2 set up with 20lb tank regulator and timer. I paid 284 and at store they wanted 180 for regulator no timer or tank and there tanks are over a 4100 for 20lbs. It was free delivery too! When I was at the store checking out what they had. I looked at the PMM4 which was $269 but that's actually worth spending money on. I was only going to use CO2 in my flowering room but I am not debating using it in my veg stage too? any input on that... I habe also seen recommendations to use a halloween fogger cheap little thing in veg room anyone ever try that. So far everything has been going great I started from seeds jus to see if I could and I'm very happy with the results.

I received my CO2 kit today. Very happy for price. It says only leave it on for 15 min then turn off for 15 min keep that cycle going only while lights are on. But i only read over directions so far so once i set up and completely figure out i'll let u know I didnt think timers could set like that but this one looks different then most But i'll keep u updated! lmk what u fig out too.
I am actually thinking about using it in veg any suggestions on that?

Back
Top Bottom