Strain Ideas Please!

dudewithaquestion

hello my lovely growing and smoking and eating friends. im in a pickle or at least i feel like i am. i no longer smoke for reasons i prefer not to discuss. but i grow like a mad person and i just need help selecting 2-3 new strains to grow. i dont care about height etc.. as long as its good for indoors and will put the most hardcore of smokers on their asses. a little background and current info as to what i have and am growing is as follows:
1. white widow
2. northern lights
3. og kush
4. candy kush
5. girl scout cookies
6. blueberry
7. green crack
8. gorilla glue #4
9. lemon og candy
10. strawberry amnesia
11. blue dream

dont get me wrong pretty much every strain i have is great and people love it but i really really need help with something that will destroy people.
some strains i have in mind are as follows:
1. wedding cake
2. crystal gelato
3. strawberry banana
4. grand daddy purple
5. sherbert dab
but i didnt order yet and i am hesitating

please help me and because i dont smoke i can only go by hearsay. give me 2-3 strains that would wreck please so i can get my boat a float

thanks for any help in advance!

and will put the most hardcore of smokers on their asses.

Sadly, such a thing does not exist in the cannabis world. Someone was kind enough to give me three of those "THC extract" vaporizer cartridge things for an early Christmas present this year. When I screwed the first one - Super Lemon Haze, 84% THC - onto my battery and hit it a bunch of times, it gave me a nice pleasant high. About an hour later, I wanted to be nice and pleasantly high again, so I hit it a bunch more times. Was still nice, but like a candle's light to the sun's. Subsequent doses of it and the other two (77% and 83.7%) cartridges were also nice, but each time I tried to get there from the experience, the effect was less and less and gone. (Anyone know how to get the metal core / heater out of a glass vaporizer cartridge, lol? The mouthpieces screw off of these things, and the metal piece between the heater(?) and the battery just pulls right out, but the bulk of the metal guts remain, and I'm guessing that if I could run a paper towel or something through all three glass tubes, there'd be enough oil for two or three more decent hits. Maybe enough to catch a ghost of a glimpse, I'm hoping.)

Like all the colors have been washed out of life. . . .

Sadly, such a thing does not exist in the cannabis world. Someone was kind enough to give me three of those "THC extract" vaporizer cartridge things for an early Christmas present this year. When I screwed the first one - Super Lemon Haze, 84% THC - onto my battery and hit it a bunch of times, it gave me a nice pleasant high. I wanted to be nice and pleasantly high again, so I hit it a bunch more times. Was still nice, but like a candle's light to the sun's. Subsequent doses of it and the other two (77% and 83.7%) cartridges were also nice, but each time I tried to get there from the experience, the effect was less and less and gone.

Like all the colors have been washed out of life. . . .
Sweet Jesus, that’s dark...
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom