Need to harvest early, would like peoples opinions please?

MrDrb

Hi people, first time posting but going to get straight to the point!

I have a psychosis strain, 8 weeks flower. For what ever reason i need to harvest in 2 weeks. Im 3 weeks and 5 days in to flower. If i harvest at 6 weeks do you think it would still be possible to get a half decent yield and preferebly a decent smoke?

The plants seem to be doing really good, they are about 4 foot and real bushy but i have no choice but to take them down. Really pissed as this strain is highly wanted and i have already spent a few months to get to this stage. Please tell me what you think.

I've harvested broken branches at that stage for whatever reason and I get of course a 20 percent premature taste, that can be improved by a longer dry time than normal but seems to always burn quicker and less THC zzz ing feeling; so you have to smoke a lot so buy some cereal too.
But don't let the harvest go in vein, look at the flower and smoke it and compare to your primo flowers of earlier or later harvests.

Thanks people!

Weezie, did you still get a decent yield. I know its hard to say because you would have never known what you were going to get anyway. But if the yield is going to be say 50% less then i would have originally got, then ill be fuming. I am growing using the NFT system and am not able to move them as the trays are to big to get out and is obviously a massive job. Harvest drying time is no problem as i can move them then and dry them as long as possible to get the best smoke possible. But what are your thoughts on the yield with the 2 weeks early?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom