Coca Cola as an additive?

Stretchedout

First of all, this is my first grow that up to this point has worked out well. I've seen some info online regarding phosphoric acid as being beneficial to one's soil mix. Since Coke has phosphoric acid in it, just for grins, I've poured some directly into the soil to see what happens. It seems she likes it thus far. About two foot high, one month old and spreading out nicely, no discloration anywhere, leaves upturned, nice pungent 'skunky' and the two 'hairs' at the stem/stalk junctions are plentiful and shows 'it' to be a progressing 'she'. Has anyone else given thought to using Coca Cola in this way?

Re: Coca Cola as an additive??

Engine oil usually contains calcium, magnesium, and boron. Those chemicals are beneficial to cannabis. Would I give engine oil to my girls? Absolutely not!

well, if I can drink it, and you two can drink it, I don't see how it's gonna kill a plant. I'll let you know the end result. Maybe someone with some botany and chemistry background could post on this. All I'm saying is that I've read where phosphoric acid is used as a part of or as a fertilizer intact.

well, if I can drink it, and you two can drink it, I don't see how it's gonna kill a plant. .

I don't mean any disrespect but I'm pretty sure that we can both drink Vodka or Whisky and both those things will kill your plants for sure.

Oh and by the way, Cola is just as BAD for YOU as it is for your PLANTS!

GROW_ROOM_74.JPG

Throwback rules. And no I did not "water" or "feed" the ladies with any

This is funny stuff :ganjamon:
It reminds me of the early-mid 90's when growers were trying grape juice, apple juice, or red koolaid during flush hoping for flavor enhancement.
Next thing I knew there were flavor products like Sweet on the market
:rollit:

I don't think he uses the Cola as a flavor enhancer but rather as a fertilizer!

Dude, I spend alot of time near my plants and opening a Coke near them is as far as I would go with your regimen so they can benefit from the CO2 "fart", I certainly wouldn't dump any in their pots! Use good organic concentrated nutrient solutions such as Fox Farm instead and you won't have to think about adding phosphoric acid to your soil. I DO however mist with carbonated water twice a day, pure seltzer without any additive sodium. Today is day 48 on my Easy Ryder girls - check out the results. They don't call it Coke Cola or Pepsi Cola due to benefits for the growing community.
Easy_Rider_3.jpg

Coke is not good for some of the other stuff it has in it. I saw and sorta read the science, but didn't really pay a lot of attention. After 30 years+ of gardening, you just sorta know it's just not there in the top ten things you want to dump on your plant.

Besides, Coke isn't for SC, Dew is. H'whut ails you?:;):

Aw rat choo? This is the S. Kacalakey response to the greeting "How ya doing?":ganjamon:

DD

Firestone, I've only done it twice. She's still healthy. Like I've stated before, I'm a rookie at this with only a single plant germinating after trying three seeds. So, you guys that have grow rooms, and have the $$s and experience,and the end result...that's why I posted, in hopes of getting help and making this work. I'm also using Botnicare's 'Lioquid Kharma' which was recommended to me by the hydro store I went to. So, seeing all the ' don't fucking do this' comments, I shall cease and desist from pouring anymore Coke on my plant. My container is 10 inches in diameter and 8 inches deep. Should that work for the life of the plant or is a transplant into a bigger container needed?

the bigger the container, the better. I suppose you use what you have (or can afford) but in this case...bigger is better. You can bring your girl to harvest in the container she is in now, but your yield might be lower. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom