Coco Loco Is An Amended Coco Coir Soil

Just got home from work. The oldest one just spread a new set of wings. :) Gave them a little more juice. 80ml each. Still got 73% runoff. I think I'll have to do like 100ml between the three. Crazy. Maybe I put too much perlite in. I think I'm going to feed them more often. Maybe 3 or 4 times a day.

1000003159.jpg

Get it to one decimal place. The more prosumer and commercial farming ones only read to one deci. Drive your self mad trying to nail it
Yeah. If it's 5.75 that's close enough. 5.9 isn't bad. As long as I'm a 10th away I'll be happy. 5.8-6.0 is acceptable to me. Not really much lower than 5.8 though. Magnesium absorption is pushing it at 5.8 so I think the 5.8 is as low as I ever want to see it. But the plants will adapt and the root zone will bring it up to the optimal level if the plant is healthy. That's why I was happy to see 6.5 in the runoff.

1000003161.jpg
1000003162.jpg

There's 4 of them now.

Is this a potassium deficiency? Does this look okay?

Currently they're on Start which is 1 -1 - 2, CalMag (2 - 0 - 0) and Rhizotonic which is 0 - 0 - 0.6. Maybe they need to switch to the A (4 - 0 - 1) & B (1 - 4 - 2). Are they in Veg now?

Also, do I just add those together? So they're on 3 - 1 - 2.6?

Or maybe that's if they were equal parts? Cause it was like 4.5ml of Rhizo and Start and 2ml of CalMag in 3L of water.

Girls look healthy, nice color. :thumb:
Nice work my friend.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Girls look healthy, nice color. :thumb:
Nice work my friend.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks! They have grown like crazy in the last 5 days. I just looked at my last post. Just wow! I've been getting worked at work, but I have been weekend warrioring the grow on my days off. I've almost got another 2x4 tent ready to go for the next batch when the ladies are ready to flower. I picked up a little oil radiator heater for the nights to keep them a little more warm. They got a little to toasty last night. It peaked at 83 when the lights came on so I turned it down a bit and have it shut off a little earlier now. They're eating about 600ppm now. Good night, growmies.

Thanks! They have grown like crazy in the last 5 days. I just looked at my last post. Just wow! I've been getting worked at work, but I have been weekend warrioring the grow on my days off. I've almost got another 2x4 tent ready to go for the next batch when the ladies are ready to flower. I picked up a little oil radiator heater for the nights to keep them a little more warm. They got a little to toasty last night. It peaked at 83 when the lights came on so I turned it down a bit and have it shut off a little earlier now. They're eating about 600ppm now. Good night, growmies.
Just a thought if your trying to keep them warm.
What’s underneath them.
Cement is cold.
Insulation and a spacer help.
Good Night :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Guys? Is this a nitrogen toxicity?

Also, there's one leaf growing up, asymmetrical from the chute, vertically from one of the fan leaf.

Maybe I'm getting too much nitrogen because of the calmag?

Idk what the color should be.

1000003249.jpg

1000003248.jpg

It's called, "Gold Leaf". It's a 60/40 Indica dominant hybrid.
I grew "Gold Leaf x Cali Dream an accidental pollination, the gold leaf hermied to make South Park the progeny of Cali Dream & Gold Leaf. Now you know about Robert Bergman's Goldleaf, sorry if it disappoints you just watch Gold Leaf for "Herime's" SSgrower

I grew "Gold Leaf x Cali Dream an accidental pollination, the gold leaf hermied to make South Park the progeny of Cali Dream & Gold Leaf. Now you know about Robert Bergman's Goldleaf, sorry if it disappoints you just watch Gold Leaf for "Herime's" SSgrower
That's pretty cool SS!

I found Rooted Leaf by Agritech cal/mag Fuel. I add it 2-3 times a week since my Canna Nutrients have it also, kinda scary for a novice to switch lines but so far so good,I am in 70-30 Coco Loco mixed with Canna coco. SSgrower
ks-kyung-nie31AKyPHI-unsplash.jpg

Back
Top Bottom