Commendations & Appreciation

Id Like To Honor And Praise Montel Williams (talkshow Host) For Being On Good Morning America News Program Telling Listeners Of Which I Happened To Be One Of Them That Day Of His Medical Marijuana (Blue Card) Issued To Him And He Tearfully Whole-Heartedly Related His Reasoning And Endorsing Medical Marijuana Usage As A Viable Alternative With Less Side Effects Over Prescription Medicines I Personally Look At Montel Williams As My New Role Model Advocate For Coming Forward With His Reasons And Ailments In Front Of National Audiences

Visit? bah...I'm back.

"Bounced back" :smokin:

Seriously.....though...(for once)....

Thanks to all who has helped and directed me in the correct way of growing some fine ass cheeba. Research on the net is one thing..but you are left with some many theories..its confusing which one to go for.

It just goes to prove....actual experience is better than..pages and pages of "text book theories".

Thanks to evryone who makes my day...that bit more interesting :cheesygrinsmiley:

:headbanger: the 420 staff rocks and works hard everyday for us and for that I'm grateful....as for the rest of you:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: Best 2nd Family I could have ever asked far! Thanks to all & Vistors as well!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom