Convince the wife of a good idea

GREAT news folks. Me and my wife were watching Cops on Fox & they were busting allot of people for pot. I was sorta dropping hints about my thoughts on the subject ie:( if your hydro bill is $1000 a month or you are selling pot or if you tell ANYONE about growing it) then your gonna get in trouble. If you got 4 plants in a closet in the back of your basement were noone ever goes the who is ever gonna know? I also told here again how I thought it would make a real good pain killer & it would help me with my pain. She said well you won't be smokin that stuff around here. I jokinly said well ya don't have to smoke it ya know. She said Ya right pal what ya gonna do eat it? I said well kinda ya I could do that I found a recipe on the the Net. Thats when she did something that just TOTALLY blew my mind she turned to me & said Oh I guess that would be OK.

Oh man, that's awesome! I'm so glad you came back here and posted that, even though I didn't read this back in September, I was expecting an open end here haha

Sounds great man, hiking and cooking: two great hobbies? :D

Thats when she did something that just TOTALLY blew my mind she turned to me & said Oh I guess that would be OK.

So did you get an erection when she said that? I woulda if my wife said that. That's great news. Stay safe bro'. :cheer:

Awesome news! congratz on it! I really hope that things continue to progress well, like they have been! Big step.

Back
Top Bottom