Cooking with Cannabis Oil

Ok peaceman I had to harvest early cause I had gnats. They weren't doing any damage but I hate bugs. I see the oil video is on page 7. I will follow that and then how do I turn that into gooey...what page is that on or are they two seperate things? Should I use my popcorn buds as well?

When all is dry I will let you know the weight of the trim so you can help me figure out how to do it. I like strong like you do.

I am on the 420 two days a week sorry for the wait.

Sorry that you had bug I try to kill those tinny M F spider It was a few month process of shooting bug spray every day. I did that too cut my plant before the time was rigth because of bug. I did the frost effect to add more thricome into my plant need to be carefull with frost effect I could kill the plant if is too long. Now the oil, Cool my good man after you do the oil in the croc pot you drain it and but the trim and small tiny little bud in the blender.
I use all the trim with thricome and add water and oil when is cold. For your goey ganja tell me what is your best flavor and I will make a recipe for you. My sweet goey is with Nutmeg, nutela, cognac, Maple syrup and tolabero chocalate. P/S my friend thing is cool to hang out with me because I have no diplomacy and I love to raise hell on Hollywood Blvd to have fun. Live is short we need to live at the full capacity.

Take care my good man and think what kind of goey ganja you like and will make a recipe for you.:goodluck::goodjob::thumb::smokin:

I am a woman peaceman but no issue. I used to cook with sofrito(spanish gooey friends used to make for me, no mj in it) if you know what that is and it added taste but nothing bad. I would rather the gooey just be an additive like I am putting garlic powder to get the effects I need without ruining the taste of the food.

Hey, alien8...

I have made some dishes with the oil. But nothing like Peace man, I lack the ingredients and liquors that he uses. He has allot of things in his spice rack that I don't, we have poultry seasoning and Goya :rofl: but I'm growing cilantro,basil,oregano,chives along with some veg. and watermelon.

I as the house-husband, am in charge of the cooking so I only cook the Spanish style dishes my mom and grandmother taught me... like rice and beans and pork, chicken , steak and some soups.

My cooking is OK but much better when I use my Cannabutter or Oil for my own plate.
Sorry for not doing the exact plate as my friend Peace man but he knows by feel just how much of the stuff to put in, I have to have the exact measurements and steps written for me.

Well since you cook spanish don't you think gooey sofrito is a good idea. We wouldn't need all the stuff peace man uses. As you know I am crippled so I need easy. I am not even sure sofrito is easy but I loved when my friends gave me some and it lasts forever no freezing required. You just put some in your cooking and it taste great.

I don't like the fact that I believe I read that the stuff only last 5 days. That is not productive at all.

Well since you cook spanish don't you think gooey sofrito is a good idea. We wouldn't need all the stuff peace man uses. As you know I am crippled so I need easy. I am not even sure sofrito is easy but I loved when my friends gave me some and it lasts forever no freezing required. You just put some in your cooking and it taste great.

I don't like the fact that I believe I read that the stuff only last 5 days. That is not productive at all.

Sofrito is a combination of spices and herbs made into a paste , so you could very well add the ganja to it and call it "sofrito ganja" but I think Peace man goes into putting flavor in, to disquise the herb taste as much as possible... Peace man you could correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be a good mixture of sauces and flavorings in with the gooey ganjas he makes for different dishes.

Maybe you can share the sofrito recipe with peace man and he can let us know if it will work and give us full recipe. I am not sure cooking with just oil will do anything for me. I think the sofrito will work with his input. If it does that would be great for both of us since sofrito is yummy and easy to cook with.

After you are done making it sent me over a gallon hehe.

Oh the best part is it doesn't get spoiled like the oil. I am not sure how long the gooey lasts but we will have to wait for peace mans opinion.

Sorry for the mistake Alien 8 I am sure that it will not happen again now I know I need to check for that, blame on Canada that were I am from southpark does it lol. For your sofrito you could give me the ingredient and I will make it first. For the goey ganja I put it in the fridge good for a month. I wish to get some spanish recipe from you and sisco. I wish I could invite all of you for a special dinner with MJ. Almost all my spice come from $.99 store and my garden. My food look hard to make but really easy, I believe it is all about passion. Sisco is funny I am the cook in the house but not the cleaner have problem with that kind of work. The oil doesn't get spoil at all I have some in my pantry for month. Hey sisco did you ever try the oil I know you didn't have any place to do it. EVERY BODY WHO TRY IT TOLD ME THEY WERE REALLY HAPPY EVEN IF SHIT FALL ON THEIR HEAD LIFE GOES ON. fOR ME IT IS MY SLEEPING PILL IF NOT i AM AWAKED AT 3AM
i NEED TO ADD MORE DISH soon BUT MY WIFE WANT ME TO WORK AND MAKE MONEY BUT i AM allergic to work badly LOL I have some new flaky pastry really easy to do. Anything is possible when you want it. A Sisco my new harvest is really really potent.
For the frost effect is when in Canada we have the first frost you cut your plant 24 hour later. I use my fridge at 32 degree and put the plant for 1/2 hour and after in the sun for half hour and back in the room to sleep the next day I cut. I believe I add way more thricome with this process, when you put it in the sun you see the trhicome getting crazy and your weed is more potent. I wish you could be there to see it.
Oh ya the liquor trader Joe really cheap. under 10 dollard. We need a food tasting party I maybe try it with all people with there medical paper to do annually get together and eat and smoke and eat and smoke you know What I mean. Thanks for following my journal.

Take care alien8 and sisco

NO cards in my state so I just got to do what I got to do. I thought that dr diane lady said it spoiled after five days. It it doesn't that is great.

So sisco will send you the recipe and then we can all make it woohoo.

Peace man did you check the links for the video on page seven thing they got messed up. Also what page is the gooey recipe.

I just check those video on page 7 and they are working for the sound I don't know my computer have no more sound. For the goey ganja I don't remember the page I thin 6 or 7. Here how you make it. Maple syrop 1/4 cup, Nutmeg 1/8 tea spoon, 4 table spoon of nutela or any chocolate syrop, 2 ounce of cognac or amareto or any liquor you like add 1/8 of a cup of raw sugar grind some zest of orange 1 tea spoon and blend until is like molase and eat and enjoy. It is sad that you can get your medical prescription in your state for me I need it badly for cronic pain and anxiaty and for my soar belly that why the police when to pick up my weed when my neigbord stole it but they never answer but they will think twice the next time. On regular pain killer I lost 30 pound in 2 week and talk to the withe phone (head in it the toilet) start to smoke and life came back to me and after I start to create recipe for the one who can't smoke hope one day people will see alchool is more damage to your body then smoking my pense of the day.
I am happy bthat you start to share recipe thanks
Take care and enjoy life at the most of it that my believe.
Enjoy the goey ganja any problem with my franco englo or just need help will be happy to help all the blender and croc pot are cheap at goodwill and the money goes for a good think.

So this is the G.G.

I'll add these ingredients to my shopping list.:goodjob:

That is basic you could add more or less depend your taste as you know cooking is all about tasting and adding more stuff. Would like to start a ganja food festival in southern California for a weekend music food and party all week end with all exchange food and recipe. Need to ask Arnold my governor LOL. What is the check mark on the rigth I saw you donate yours How you do that
Take care:yummy:

Hell that SOB will eat all our goodies.:yummy: I would really love that.

I don't know how to make Sofrito because my parents and relatives never made that sort of Spanish food, that is more of a Puerto Rican spice. But I think you can get it at a Caribbean Spanish food store.

Thanks bud and you and your MRS. take care too.

Back
Top Bottom