Corleone Kush

Watch for hermies! I have had, and heard of more people that have had trouble with hermies from Cali Connection genetics. My friends guess is it comes from the SFV Og Kush they use for feminizing strains. That was years back and I don't know if things have changed as I quit growing their genetics. Still it is best to watch them closely.

I do grow their Tahoe Og. Still has hermie problems but the strength is worth the problems. I mostly use Tahoe to breed with. I have a great hybrid of it and NY Purple Diesel.

Watch for hermies! I have had, and heard of more people that have had trouble with hermies from Cali Connection genetics. My friends guess is it comes from the SFV Og Kush they use for feminizing strains. That was years back and I don't know if things have changed as I quit growing their genetics. Still it is best to watch them closely.

I do grow their Tahoe Og. Still has hermie problems but the strength is worth the problems. I mostly use Tahoe to breed with. I have a great hybrid of it and NY Purple Diesel.
Thanks for the heads up...will be my second grow so might as well add something else to worry about. Planned “fixes” to issues during my first grow should cause less stress on my plants and hopefully no hermies. The shop I bought the seeds from said either Cali guarantees or perhaps its the shop that guarantees Cali seeds the entire grow. I didnt ask what that meant but will find out if I have low germination rate or hermies. 4 of 6 seeds will go into distilled water this morning before I head to work.

The fact that they mentioned the guarantee means they know of the problem. Not sure if that means it was a old problem they think they have solved or they plan to replace clones the hermie's. The one thing they can't replace is the time you have invested in the plant.

On the bright side. There is a good chance it was a old problem. Word of mouth had to have got back to them. The fact they are still around is a good sign. They are also doing more work on new strains. I can't see them continuing to make the same mistake. No stress during the grow should help everything stay female just in case. Good luck with them.

On the bright side. There is a good chance it was a old problem. Word of mouth had to have got back to them. The fact they are still around is a good sign. They are also doing more work on new strains. I can't see them continuing to make the same mistake. No stress during the grow should help everything stay female just in case. Good luck with them.
OK feeling good about this next grow...thanks jackalope.

Back
Top Bottom