could hash be made from plants other than Marijuana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblebagman

Hey everyone, I was smoking weed over a game of cards with a friend of my fathers a few months ago. He kept bringing up the term "weed hash". I asked why he says "weed hash". I said, "all hash comes from weed". He laughed as if I were stupid. He started mentioning all these different types of hash, kabul, blond lebanese, morrocan etc...I know all of these hashes..Which I believe just come from different strains of Marijuana...He disagreed....What do you guys and girls think ?

Hey everyone, I was smoking weed over a game of cards with a friend of my fathers a few months ago. He kept bringing up the term "weed hash". I asked why he says "weed hash". I said, "all hash comes from weed". He laughed as if I were stupid. He started mentioning all these different types of hash, kabul, blond lebanese, morrocan etc...I know all of these hashes..Which I believe just come from different strains of Marijuana...He disagreed....What do you guys and girls think ?

What did your dad's friend think the different types of hash were made from? The different types of hash your dad's friend mentioned are made from cannabis.
Personally, I know of no other plant or plant's resin that you can make hashish from. I think your dad's friend doesnt know what he's talking about or he has been listening to the government's propaganda too long. Peace.

I know for a fact that hash cant be made from plants other than marijuana....That was my argument with him....Im assuming he thinks it could be made from other types of plants. Thanks for everyones replies....And actually Bergdawg, they're called trichomes which you extract from the plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom