Could only grow 1 Indica and 1 sativa, what strains would you pick

radrichie61

Good afternoon, I am doing a guerrilla grow this year and have everything marching along well. But, I just found another primo site and want to germ 10 sativa and 10 indica. I am going to stay classic strains as they have the most history to pull from, nothing fancy and new and looking at things that can handle heat and dry. Sativa’s like Durban Poison and varieties, white widow, super silver haze and kush for indica. I want high yield and strong, and for these I don’t care on height. Just big trees. Lol I know, who doesn’t. Going for huge plants and huge yield in a very sunny site and rolling the dice on this new location.

So, for hot and dry now through late July and then damp with tropical storms impacts, otherwise dry. Your opinion welcome…

I already have everything I germed originally going well…so, if you had to pick one strain to grow of indica and sativa in my climate, what would you grow?

Nice hearing from you @radrichie61, these are 2 strains will be included in my upcoming summer crop.

Dr. Grinspoon, she is a slender plant that grows to about 10' tall. Takes a while to grow, about 30 weeks from start to finish. She is pure sativa with 26% thc. My first go to in the morning. Goes great with coffee.

My evening smoke is Eleven Roses, she is pure indica and gets about 6’ tall. Grows well outdoors and is resistant to fungi and hot climates. She is a fast grower, about 22 weeks and her thc is about 25%. She will seriously put you on the couch or bed.

Nice hearing from you @radrichie61, these are 2 strains will be included in my upcoming summer crop.

Dr. Grinspoon, she is a slender plant that grows to about 10' tall. Takes a while to grow, about 30 weeks from start to finish. She is pure sativa with 26% thc. My first go to in the morning. Goes great with coffee.

My evening smoke is Eleven Roses, she is pure indica and gets about 6’ tall. Grows well outdoors and is resistant to fungi and hot climates. She is a fast grower, about 22 weeks and her thc is about 25%. She will seriously put you on the couch or bed.
Ty

hey richie ,the jack herer is an old school no fuss 50/50 strain i grew it once way back at the end of the last century outdoors ,what i remember it grew average height ,no illness & the yield was quite high , the trainwreck would be interseting its almost all sativa never growen it but i"m interested though i"ve growen a trainwreck x og kush & it took me by serprise in veg she was like a indica fat leaves & short internode then pre flower she took off like a rocket very sativa leaves & sativa flowers the effect was very clear & strong take care & peace to all:peace:

hey richie ,the jack herer is an old school no fuss 50/50 strain i grew it once way back at the end of the last century outdoors ,what i remember it grew average height ,no illness & the yield was quite high , the trainwreck would be interseting its almost all sativa never growen it but i"m interested though i"ve growen a trainwreck x og kush & it took me by serprise in veg she was like a indica fat leaves & short internode then pre flower she took off like a rocket very sativa leaves & sativa flowers the effect was very clear & strong take care & peace to all:peace:
Yeah, Jack Herer is easy to grow and FIRE! (at least the one I grew was)

Back
Top Bottom