Couple of pics - Couple questions

I'm reluctant to blather on and sound like I'm telling you what to do - because I've got no interest in that at all. But just throwing in another 2c to continue off whatever I was blathering about in the last post. I just think that you'll get more yield by leaning towards the KISS philosophy and keeping it simple. The greatest problem with growing plants is- us.
After another month of growing, and a months worth of nutes, electricity, training, topping, etc-if all goes well- you will have a veg room filled with green and ready to flip. After flip it will stretch and fill that room even fuller.
True- it will be another month in which you will learn a bunch of new stuff. You may get a slightly better yield.

However- you also may get a reduced yield- and it's an extra month to screw up a good thing. Don't take that the wrong way- I am just going on personal experience here ha ha.
A room full of green, ready to flip, is what you already have right now. And every month is a month of opportunity to learn new stuff.
Best of luck with however you decide to do it though. :thumb:

I'm reluctant to blather on and sound like I'm telling you what to do - because I've got no interest in that at all. But just throwing in another 2c to continue off whatever I was blathering about in the last post. I just think that you'll get more yield by leaning towards the KISS philosophy and keeping it simple. The greatest problem with growing plants is- us.
After another month of growing, and a months worth of nutes, electricity, training, topping, etc-if all goes well- you will have a veg room filled with green and ready to flip. After flip it will stretch and fill that room even fuller.
True- it will be another month in which you will learn a bunch of new stuff. You may get a slightly better yield.

However- you also may get a reduced yield- and it's an extra month to screw up a good thing. Don't take that the wrong way- I am just going on personal experience here ha ha.
A room full of green, ready to flip, is what you already have right now. And every month is a month of opportunity to learn new stuff.
Best of luck with however you decide to do it though. :thumb:

Thanks for the advice what I'm going to do is cut the lower non budding stems off thin them a bit and flip them tomorrow. thanks again for the advice. It's all good.:thanks::thumb::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom