Crawdaddy's 3' X 3' Grow Tent

Photo Update!

Flower Day 3

Looking good and filling out screen, only slight problem is purple stems, either CA/MG defeciency or root bound cause roots not growing through smart pot. I gave her some extra CA/MG with the 4 gallon top off to res...

DSCN25465.JPG
DSCN25473.JPG

She will get trained for perhaps another week, then anything that not have a square to fill out will be trimmed out and she will be left to her own devices:)

Now that I look at pics from 8/29 she has grown alot:cheer:

Flower Day 8

The plant got sprayed down with Captain Jack's Spinosoid anti mite spray as a precaution, not noticed any mites on her, but other plants in my grow had them so everything getting sprayed.

I also cleared out alot of under screen growth.

So far I am very happy with how this plant is progressing. I am done training. Still got purple stems but she seems happy...

DSCN26282.JPG
DSCN26293.JPG

My beagle puppy photobombed the second shot, she wants to play :)

Looking like beautiful start!! subbed for this!

Gotta love those dogs! Always protecting the grow area lol.

I know only been a few days but I like how this plant is going figured i snap some pics...

Flower Day 11

Seeing buds coming, I like how even my tops are so far, not perfect but not bad, I just hope there not too many and there fore not get big. What you all think, leave it be or thin it out? the SCROG screen is 5" squares for size reference.

DSCN26362.JPG
DSCN26374.JPG
DSCN26382.JPG
DSCN26394.JPG

And it only 24% RH today, yikes!, that low even for here. SO i closed windows turned on AC and hopefully keep some moisture in room.

I know only been a few days but I like how this plant is going figured i snap some pics...

Flower Day 11

Seeing buds coming, I like how even my tops are so far, not perfect but not bad, I just hope there not too many and there fore not get big. What you all think, leave it be or thin it out? the SCROG screen is 5" squares for size reference.

DSCN26362.JPG
DSCN26374.JPG
DSCN26382.JPG
DSCN26394.JPG

And it only 24% RH today, yikes!, that low even for here. SO i closed windows turned on AC and hopefully keep some moisture in room.

Your A/C unit will actually dehumidify the air , moisture in the air will condense on the cold evap coil. might want to pick up a humidifier.

Looking good bro. :)

Your A/C unit will actually dehumidify the air , moisture in the air will condense on the cold evap coil. might want to pick up a humidifier.

Looking good bro. :)

Thanks!

, I know what you saying with the A/C, but my thinking is that since room is enclosed with AC on, that even with that effect since air not exchanging with outside,where it REAL REAL dry today and next two days, all the evaporation from plants/reservoirs will cause higher humidity in room, we shall see soon. just checked it up to 29% in both tents, might just be the night though.

Yes on the humidifier, i have one, but it leaks bad, got to buy another. Just has not been this bad.

This plant is progressing quickly and nicely.

Interesting thing I am noticing, even with out light divider I think this is turning into another topLED Vs Advanced test. AS there is an obvious difference in height on branches on right side which has the DS 200, If you remember I have 3 panels, a TopLED 6-piece COB in center, 96X3 W reflector on left and Advanced DS200 on right...
DSCN26421.JPG

Now sure how well height difference shows in pics but obvious in person, will see if any difference in buds on either side.

If this is not from some other reason this bodes well for side by sides in future, no need for divider, which was big PITA.

any how flower day 12 pics...
DSCN26402.JPG
DSCN26412.JPG
DSCN26431.JPG
DSCN26443.JPG
DSCN26452.JPG
DSCN26462.JPG

I am pretty sure the wrinkled leaves is low humidity, need new humidifier and Home Depot 40 mins away.

This plant is progressing quickly and nicely.

Interesting thing I am noticing, even with out light divider I think this is turning into another topLED Vs Advanced test. AS there is an obvious difference in height on branches on right side which has the DS 200, If you remember I have 3 panels, a TopLED 6-piece COB in center, 96X3 W reflector on left and Advanced DS200 on right...
DSCN26421.JPG

Now sure how well height difference shows in pics but obvious in person, will see if any difference in buds on either side.

If this is not from some other reason this bodes well for side by sides in future, no need for divider, which was big PITA.

any how flower day 12 pics...
DSCN26402.JPG
DSCN26412.JPG
DSCN26431.JPG
DSCN26443.JPG
DSCN26452.JPG
DSCN26462.JPG

I am pretty sure the wrinkled leaves is low humidity, need new humidifier and Home Depot 40 mins away.

I'm not surprised that the side under the DS200 is doing better. :) you can tell just looking at the two lights in the pic which one has the more focused light.

I'm not surprised its growing quickly either with all those watts your throwing at her. :)

:goodjob:

I'm not surprised that the side under the DS200 is doing better. :) you can tell just looking at the two lights in the pic which one has the more focused light.

I'm not surprised its growing quickly either with all those watts your throwing at her. :)

:goodjob:

:thanks: Yea I am going to see if more watts=nicer buds. Just going for sheer power lol!

Back
Top Bottom