Crop King Potency

golfer420

A couple of questions came to me today :hmmmm:

How many different samples do you submit for the potency results on each strain?

How are the different strains grown? Are they done with traditional HPS, LED, both? How about the medium?

I was curious to what the results would be on a strain that I actually grew. I don't have the option to get my smoke tested, but was curious to how the samples were that CKS provides for testing were grown.

I have to think my actual results were likely less than yours. I certainly didn't give them the optimal conditions. If the NL auto was 15% thc, how much lower could mine have been?

Thanks!

There were a few questions there. The one I posed regarding my actual percentage I know has no real answer. Who would know.

However, knowing how the plants that they got tested were grown would be interesting. I don't think question about the medium, the lighting or the feeding of the plants they get tested is a big deal. :Namaste:

I don't think question about the medium, the lighting or the feeding of the plants they get tested is a big deal. :Namaste:

Of course it does... a plant can't grow it's maximum potential without proper grow medium and food.

Great (and fair) question golfer. I am waiting in great anticipation for a response. I've only grown Purple Kush thus far. I do have WW, Crown Royal, Early Miss, Jack Herrer in the lineup shortly. Lol. Would have bit on the Candy Cane promo too but missed it.

Me too, Spitz.

Event - I didn't the question was unreasonable or a big deal. Not how it is grown.

I agree with you - it makes a big difference and plants can't grow without those things.

They publish the lab results of each of the strains on their site, but there is nothing that details how the plant that was submitted for testing was grown.

G00ch - after you mentioned home testing, I looked it up and 'lo and behold - I can get it tested!

Me too, Spitz.

Event - I didn't the question was unreasonable or a big deal. Not how it is grown.

I agree with you - it makes a big difference and plants can't grow without those things.

They publish the lab results of each of the strains on their site, but there is nothing that details how the plant that was submitted for testing was grown.

G00ch - after you mentioned home testing, I looked it up and 'lo and behold - I can get it tested!

Yea im gonna order some to test my crop that is getting close to being done

Back
Top Bottom