Crop King Seeds - Advice needed please

gargoyle661

I am looking to purchase within the next vouple of days from you duys. After tons of reearch You have the bst reputation and warranty. Ao now that i decided who to buy from i need the regulat customers and staff help . I live in the Los Angeles Desert region. which borders with Mojave Desert. I want to buy my seeds but my questions are;

1. how can i store seeds till spring?
2' What happens if they do not sprout then?
3. what is the best seed I can buy from Crop King Seeds to raise outdoors in the ground. Looking for high yield , high thd, easy to grow and hight is no problem as i live in a ranch. FEMINIZED.
I am a newby and cannot wait to put my order in. TY.

I find most of there strains are easy to grow. I'm not sure what would be the best for outdoor but I seen some huge outdoor plants from there genetics.

Store them in a cool dry dark area. Alot of people like to vacuum seal them and store them in the fridge wrapped up to keep dark. You want the humidity to be very low (less then 10%) so you don't activate the germination process. When you're ready to use them take them out of the fridge and let them reach room tempature before you germinate them. CropKing offers replacement packs if your germination rates are low. But you must store them properly.

When you do germinate them follow there video on how to germinate. I just used this method on 3 packs of different types and got 100% success

420-magazine-mobile1194359419.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the info. In case i don have the tools to airtight? would a ziplock baggie work? Thankks also on th seed the only reason i asked cause most say indoor grow. sorry to be a bother.. This is my first time ordering seeds and actually trying to do my own garden and i want to get it right. BTW beautiful seedlings.

Might want to wait and see what strains they release in January...

I know people who have stored seeds in their sock drawer for 7+ years and about to have a killer crop!

Back
Top Bottom