Crop King Seeds

billbob2016

had 10 seeds , 9 of them germinated perfectly and grew up long and skinny in a couple days, then slowly in the next couple weeks all but 2 of them died for some strange reason. one is healthy looking and the other is looking borderline ....i followed directions exactly, any idea why this happened or are they just shitty seeds ? using led grow bulbs, room temp around 72 f, just water so far and not drowning them.

I suspect it's the growing conditions. Usually seeds either sprout or they don't. Sometimes there will be weak genetics and poor growth- but I haven't heard anyone else complaining about this with cks seeds. Don't know of any built in problem that would cause them to just die after they sprouted. Usually overwatering leading to root rot is the culprit.

"Long and skinny" seedlings generally mean insufficient light.

had 10 seeds , 9 of them germinated perfectly and grew up long and skinny in a couple days, then slowly in the next couple weeks all but 2 of them died for some strange reason. one is healthy looking and the other is looking borderline ....i followed directions exactly, any idea why this happened or are they just shitty seeds ? using led grow bulbs, room temp around 72 f, just water so far and not drowning them.
How many bulbs are you using?

What strain are you running?

Back
Top Bottom