Curing process

Well if you are bed ridden, go with a indicia like super hybrid, or you have your choice of the Sativa like super hybrid but any chance of a straight Sativa is questionable yet can you really complain.

haha I'm not bed ridden... I'm 24 years old and have chronic pain in my abdomen from curvature of my spine. I was prescribed numerous anti-inflammatory, narcotic pain killers, muscle relaxers, and anti-depressants by several doctors here in Alabama and also turned down for surgery about 3 years ago. I used a few ounces of Sour Diesel to overcome my addiction to Lortab and want to continue using cannabis to self medicate. Problem is, you very seldom find decent "medical grade" marijuana in Alabama. So I've acquired these strains so far: Purple Urkel, Vanilla Kush, El Alquimista, Hawaiian Snow, Neville's Haze, Arjan's Haze #1, Arjan's Strawberry Haze, and a few mystery strains. None of them come close to the quality of the Sour Diesel I used to get, and I'm having trouble finding a "true" Sour Diesel to grow.

Sour jack ....one of my fav's....jack herer and sour D.....also a solid indica for you may be....Sensi Star..... Word....

Back
Top Bottom