curing

juicyj

every time i harvest i usually cut the hole plant down at once. i been growing ak-47 for like four years. but i just recently started indoors. they were doing fine. until i left the curtains open for for like three days and of course i got males shootin out just were the light was hittin them. i let em go until like 3/4 of the seeds were mature, the bud was damn near ready neways. but i hung it for like four days like usual, then i put it in a jar n open it once a day n fluff it around, but this crop smells n tastes like hay or sumthin? usually i get a good smell n taste this way.is it cause of the seeds you think???

you probably should of cut the seeds off instead of keeping them on.... the plant takes all of it's energy and focuses on seed production so that could be a reason why it tastes like shit...

if there was still bud though.... you could of cut off every single male node that was showing on that plant.... it might of taken you a while but if you did that in a timely manner your weed would probably of tasted better

His problem is his weed is a little immature and has not been cured long enough. I have had that taste before and know it too well.

Back
Top Bottom