Curly leafs near bud sites and yellowing of fan leaves

tomtom1984

hi newbie need g some advice, I have leafs around the top part of plant in bus sites are curling, not so much if at all at the bottom of the plant and also the larger fan leafs are yellowing slightly. she is super lemon haze in soil mix with good compost and been feeding with npk tomato feed once a week and water/sheep muck water (sheep muck suspended in a bag in a water tank)
Any advice us much appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile40686433.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1329498974.jpg

420-magazine-mobile646170025.jpg

420-magazine-mobile565511939.jpg

Re: Curly leafs near bud sites and yellowing of fan leafs

i have been feeding more with just water as a friend said it was nearly ready, done about 8/9 days with just water, I chopped out the top part as had some mild growth, sampled the bud and it smoke ok even though it was speed dried. anymore pics needed il be happy to take some.
the other plant I have is a big girl, probably twice the size of the lemon haze. she is just going into bud now. here are some pics
420-magazine-mobile1721696014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1111344245.jpg

I have kept to the same watering amount and Time, I had just been giving it water as top pistols were Browning off and a friend had said nearly ready so I just fed water to use up all nutrient and flush it, is that correct? It's had 8/9 days of water

hi thanks for reply. i think its deffo nutrients as theres been no excessive heat last few days so I have trimmed off all the top buds as the pistilis have turned Brown, there was some slight mould on the main stems of the buds bud overall the buds looked ok so I've now exposed the bottom two tiers to more sunlight and fed with npk so will see how it goes. I have trimmed as much leafs off the buds and put in glass jars to cure.

Back
Top Bottom