Current bud pics

kickstart

Hi everyone, I know it's been awhile since I have been around; I'm not even sure where to post these (although I know someone will soon tell me...), but here we go...

These are a few pics of my latest Sour Diesel grow (2 weeks into flowering). There are also a couple JP's (an off-shoot of ATF). There is a lone Bubba Kush too... (more of that one later).

I just thought I would check in and share a bit. I do not have enough time to do a grow journal right now but thought I would show these as I am very proud of the inter-nodal spacing and their compact height. This is a direct result of reading the threads on this site. I knew quite a bit when I came here, but have refined my technique quite a bit due to the expert advice I have gotten here. Thanks to everyone who contributes here; keep it up and keep it real...

:grinjoint:

PS OK, no photos... Something has changed here since I have been gone. I go to my photo album after uploading, but the only link I see as an option is a direct link... no "IMG" code for embedding images in a post... What am I missing here?? :helpsmilie:

...click on the picture (get larger view), right click and choose properties, copy the "address", go to your post, click the image icon, paste the "address"...

This plant looks happy. :)
0210090233.jpg

No problem Kickstart. Yeah, the internode length on those babies is miniscule. Looks like those plants will each turn into one big football shaped bud.

I'm fine....life has it's challenges but ganja makes it all so much better.

Congratulations on the new card! I'm looking forward to more exciting reports - your garden rocks! :cheer:

Best wishes,
FN

Back
Top Bottom