D.W.C. Build Almost Done

D.W.C is going to start in a day or so. I have to deal with two way over grown mothers to make room. Clones are all rooted for it and waiting. The clone off is going to start this weekend as well. Until then Keep it green my friends ..

Should be taking some of these clones for D.W.C buckets this weekend.
20140529_213657.jpg
20140529_213624.jpg

The TWINS have made it outside. I had to have a good friend help me do a co op night mission to get them out lol. 5 foot tall each and have veg indoors for 6 months and now going to veg outside for another 3 months then flower.
20140601_031135.jpg

girls chilling outside
20140531_164602.jpg
20140531_164615.jpg

Big and flo aka twin towers 5+ feet tall have made it out side. They will be getting nine+ months veg and then flower outside.
20140601_031135.jpg

Subscribed, Looks like I'm in time for the new DWC.
Congratulations on your "POTM".

Can you tell me what the Amps are per light? (LED)
Also, as I'm reading here, I plane on having 2-12'X10 rooms side by side. I was thinking of using a 8" 800cfm with 8" ducting pushing through 4 lights (each with a 6" hole) reducers at each end of each light. I'm not sure if I need an inline fan to boost the air. I was going to put a splitter inline to vent my AC (Summer) and reroute the good air (heat) back to the grow rooms (Winter).
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Subscribed, Looks like I'm in time for the new DWC.
Congratulations on your "POTM".

Can you tell me what the Amps are per light? (LED)
Also, as I'm reading here, I plane on having 2-12'X10 rooms side by side. I was thinking of using a 8" 800cfm with 8" ducting pushing through 4 lights (each with a 6" hole) reducers at each end of each light. I'm not sure if I need an inline fan to boost the air. I was going to put a splitter inline to vent my AC (Summer) and reroute the good air (heat) back to the grow rooms (Winter).
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

If you can my 5x5scrog thread has a power test I did to show my lights and fan. If you are not able to watch I will post them for you. I still have to do real numbers on the 192x3 and ZNET. Well a 12'x10' room is 120sqf to get a real good yield you should have for veg using 3900watt and flower 6000watt. I would not get 6" cool light hoods I would get 8" all the way t keep max air flow and heat down.

hi co... really enjoying your grow diary... i'm at page 19 and i was wondering if you could tell me what tune is playing in the background of the 40 gallon rdwc part 2 video, the post is 04 11 2014 0753pm... it comes in about 2 mins in... its a famous tune but i cant remember what it is.. and its doing my head in....please tell me, if it's not to much trouble thanks jester23

ps thanks again for putting so much time and effort into such an informative diary

hi co... really enjoying your grow diary... i'm at page 19 and i was wondering if you could tell me what tune is playing in the background of the 40 gallon rdwc part 2 video, the post is 04 11 2014 0753pm... it comes in about 2 mins in... its a famous tune but i cant remember what it is.. and its doing my head in....please tell me, if it's not to much trouble thanks jester23

ps thanks again for putting so much time and effort into such an informative diary

Thank you for stopping by. It is Metallica, The Unforgiven

cheere co for the promt reply... metalica.. ah yes of course... i'll be seeing them at glastonbury this year... yeah been enjoyin your diary, some bits crack me up! when my jaw was droppin at the size of the plants in veg, and you were goin on about how you were gonna veg them for maybe six months!!... you said "well you know me, i've got the time..." i couldn't help thinking if you was a resident in the uk, like me, you'ld get time alright! but not to grow weed... time in the big house, and lots of it! but anyway the vids are good, cause now i hear your gravelly US drawl as i read the words as well now..... "Keep it simple dude...no BS for me!" says CO as he pulls out yet another nute bottle from his vast collection... makes me want to reach for a Malabro light, and i've quit the ciggys... hehe. CO is also such a good moniker, colarado, carbon dioxide, commanding officer etc.... but anyway i'm hooked on this diary and will be following it to the end (if there is an end). thankx jester23
ps maybe you should try a small tripod with a quicklock mount for your video camera, for when you want to use both hands, cheap as chips and less hassle. but cloning with one hand, fair play.....

Thanks CO Finest, I'm hooked to, one of the best journals (member) out there. Every time I ask a question I keep reading and get the answer.

Outstanding Sir.

Sorry dude!!!!

Back
Top Bottom