D.W.C. Build Almost Done

Thanks for the link CO you are the man!

I just found out today my water pump that does 400 Gph does not have the psi to push threw the Misters. I have to go find a pump that does 40+psi with a regulator on it. I will go shopping around tomorrow and try and find one. So Then I will do a full review on cloner and finish the video of the build then if all go's well I will do a video of it with clones in it up and running. It should make clones root in 5 too 7 days like crazy. This will allow me to do over 50 healthy clones at one time. SWEET.... times. Happy Growing to you all.

I wonder how much louder a pump will be that makes that much psi.

Ok time to do a over filled grow room update. umm where should I begin. Ok twelve of my seedlings were ready for transplant so Number one thing I did tonight was that. Here is a pic of them THC,Ice,Widow,Bomb berry,Strawberry blue,Hawaiian Haze,Chronic juice,cotton candy,LA Confidential,AK 47. Some had more then one 23 total beans were in doom that's just the ones that were ready for transplant.
20140317_012239.jpg
Now moving on. One train in solo was ready to go in a 5 gallon smart pot. Mark done on the to do list
20140317_012313.jpg
Moving on lol I had to trim some good cuts off of some on the junior trains wrecks
20140317_012424.jpg
Moving on here is just the rest of my girls. To keep this a short story.
20140317_012336.jpg
20140317_012354.jpg
20140317_012411.jpg
Ohh here is a pic of the DIY R.M.C
20140316_153346.jpg
Thanks for looking Happy Growing.

Thank you sir. I forgot to add on this forum I am putting my R.D.W.C back together so I will be posting on that soon. The cloner took over for now but I will stop slacking and get it back up and running. I will start with the 5 gallon set up for now. So back on track I will be.

Jeepers you have quite the forest going on. Nice!

Welcome. Thanks for Being here. Will be doing a update today or tomorrow. Happy Growing

This weekend I will be hooking up some of my R.D.W.C 5 gallon buckets. I am looking for some 15 gallons so if I find I will do 15gallon set up. I am going to try and pick up some more T5 lights as well. Every time I think I got everything I need...you know how that story go's. If I get the time I will be pulling every thing out of veg room to do a full clean out and pull some of the tables out. I have to move all the plants all around. I found I should of had the seeds, seedlings and new clones where I can get to easier. Where there at is not easy to get too lol. I knocked over a few clones to earn the hard way. All the seedlings so far are doing great. I can not wait to be able to clone them and get them baby's out to some of my growing friends to help there needs. My next round of seeds I am looking at doing a group of high level CBD content. Happy Growing weekend to you all.

Thank you Mike. The final video is uploading now. I had a bad pump that worked for the misting test so I used it. If you watch it you might want to turn volume down a bit lol. Sorry about the pump noise. I will post it as soon as it gets done loading. should be in about ten min

R.M.C Is done. Next will be live clones in it testing. Like I said sorry about pump noise.

Back
Top Bottom