--> DaHui <--

dahui, what part of cali do you surf at. i live in a good area, we have morro rock, cayucus, and a couple other local only spots. if you were talking about snowboarding, then definately where do you go, we have some of the best in the states.

RoastABowl said:
dahui, what part of cali do you surf at. i live in a good area, we have morro rock, cayucus, and a couple other local only spots. if you were talking about snowboarding, then definately where do you go, we have some of the best in the states.

I head on out mostly to Newport Beach to surf when in Cali (waves are pretty similar to the hawaiian ones) my aunt lives not far away from there, that's where I stay when in town. I've also been to some local spots with my friends and cousins, but I don't recall the names.

I've haven't had the chance to snowboard in Cali yet tho, but I'm planning a trip and hopefully I'll have enough dinero to go. It'll either be in Cali or in BC - Whistler. I snowboard in my province, Quebec, we got awesome mountains and I'll head out a couple times to Vermont during the winter also.

DaHui said:
I've haven't had the chance to snowboard in Cali yet tho, but I'm planning a trip and hopefully I'll have enough dinero to go. It'll either be in Cali or in BC - Whistler. I snowboard in my province, Quebec, we got awesome mountains and I'll head out a couple times to Vermont during the winter also.

There is also a beach called 'Long Beach' on the island here, in Tofino. Apparently there is some decent surf there (it's where alot of the islanders go).

Be good for a summer trip (and summer here rocks)

I think it's called Long Beach. Never been there.

420 said:
sexual comments are usually made to a person for them to hear..
not for thousands bro..
pm that shit... Slayer
Slayer

back on topic
dahui...... Slayer

go to tahoe dahui, especially if you like partying. endless snow, and endless parties. a good time and some good snow. cant go wrong with that.

Yeah for sure dude, it'll all depend on the money put aside... I think I'll go to Whislter first and maybe next winter to Tahoe or Big Bear or something... Also I'll probably be going with friends, and they are more into BC then Cali.. Oh well, I'll just have to convince them that Cali is kickass lol But then again, BC... BC Bud! ;)

I was so gonna bump my thread but then i saw yours, and i was all "she bumped hers. what a dyke"

BUt you know what? i'll bump mine anyways.

Back
Top Bottom