Day 4 on my grow and thanks to y'all my plant is looking healthy, but notice this anyone else?

joeydog101

420 Member
6873BC7F-1BA1-4015-A5CA-74AE79CCD77A.jpeg
4A86F9CB-03EF-4C9F-9DD4-959A82E2B1FC.jpeg

I notice that you are growing in a metal can under some severe yellow lighting.

I also notice that one of the cotyledons is showing a bit of drying out at the tip. It could be normal given that you started the plant in Miracle Grow soil which you mentioned in the other thread.

As for the 3 cotyledons, OK that is a bit unusual, but only a bit. It does happen frequently enough in the plant world is not something to get all that excited about. Nothing to get overyly excited about.

I notice that you are growing in a metal can under some severe yellow lighting.

I also notice that one of the cotyledons is showing a bit of drying out at the tip. It could be normal given that you started the plant in Miracle Grow soil which you mentioned in the other thread.

As for the 3 cotyledons, OK that is a bit unusual, but only a bit. It does happen frequently enough in the plant world is not something to get all that excited about. Nothing to get overyly excited about.
that is not yellow lighting but the drip pan i am using is yellow and reflecting off the wall. and also not yellow tip just a water droplet catching the reflection of the yellow drip pan. the camera im using also isnt the best

Not going to be a fun transplant with the ribbed sides. I’m not sure the roots are going to like hitting rust on the inside either if it happens.

Look healthy and happy though.

Back
Top Bottom