Day 70 - Harvest Day

goindigo23

Well this morning is day 70 of flowering and according to the genetics they should take 70 days for ripening. The strain I stumbled across was a clone of Animal Cookies. I'm stumped because it doesnt look exactly ripe (60-70%) hairs turned and triks are coming in cloudy. The temperatures have been flucuating durastically but should be much cooler at nights consistantly. I'm curious if I should leave it under the light for a few more days or even a week. I've been flushing for two weeks and its about to dry out, maybe even another water for the last stretch? Or maybe its just about time...

This is where you guys come in, any help is appreciated!:Namaste:

IMAG038322.jpg

IMAG039527.jpg

IMAG040023.jpg

She looks close. I'd go with what the trichs are, considering breeder harvest dates are usually a bit early. Harvest at mostly cloudy to mostly Amber trichs, depending how you want it.

Thank you for your input. I also failed to mention it has little to no smell. I have to sniff it for a bit to get a hint of slight sour, plant, and slight sweet. I'm just really afraid of making sure I have a decent smoke, make it worth the time.

Back
Top Bottom