Dazed But Not Confused: My Little Spot

DazednBlazed

Hello everyone, I've been growing for about 10 years now. Nothing big, just a couple small tents. All for personal use so no need to grow pounds at a time lol. I've got 2 clones of unknown strains going atm. I will get some pics up later of them. My set up is 2 tents ( veg- 2 300w leds)(flower-2 600w leds), both tents are 4×2×5. I have been using ocean forest soil mixed 50/50 with recycled amended soil. I've had good results so far with it. Mostly water only with the occasional tea. Pics up later.

Welcome AngryBird, and thank you. I've been a soil grower since the start but at some point I'm gonna give hydro a go. Ive got a hydro bucket I bought a few years back just collecting dust I'm gonna run in a couple months once my girls get big enough to take some clones off of. I'm sure I'll be needing all the help I can get when I attempt that lol.

Link works perfectly!
And ladies look green and healthy
Thanks again AngryBird.

Hey Daze! Thanks for dropping by my garden! I'll pull up a chair with Birdy. Plants look good!

:passitleft:
Welcome Weenmeoff. Still in the early stage here. Dropped 10 seeds last night (all from a friends outdoor grow). Hopefully there will be a decent girl or 2 out of the bunch.

Hello all.:passitleft: It was a nice quiet weekend here. I ended up putting 3 of the seeds in dirt Friday, 2 more to put in today. I might put 1 into rockwool and get that hydro bucket fired up sooner than expected lol. The other 5 well... not sure if they are gonna germ. Normally they would have cracked by now but I'll give them a few more days. I need to make sure my clone bucket is cleaned out cause #1 and #2 are gonna get topped today to start their training so I might as well toss the tops in the bucket. I will get pics up later.

Good morning all. I got the hydro bucket set up last night. It's a gh water farm. Seems simple enough....but its gonna be a learning experience for me. Also I talked to my friend about what to expect from the seeds and he said some could be autos....he put out all regs this past year and some were auto regs so if some start flowering I know why lol. Never grown an auto before so that should be interesting. I will be transplanting #1 today and #2 in a few days. I'll get a pic or 2 up after the transplant today.

Back
Top Bottom