Dean West’s Quest To A Quarter Pound Auto: Moby Dick XXl From Dinafem, Mars Hydro, Gaja Green Organics, Super Soil, 3Gal Fabric Pot

Cannot answer your question...just wondering if the brownish discoloration on the larger leaf in the first photo is necrosis setting in? Others will have to address what the causes are....looks like it is spreading. Are some of the blades touching the grow medium?
Hey bud this was ment to go on my new journal go in my signature and click Dean west’s micro grow current and you’ll see what’s up man

but nothing touches the ground I am in true living organics soil with Gaja greendry amendments , I recently build a new batch of soil and this is what’s happening after day 40 , it is still in a 1 gal pot but I am just starting to see roots out the bottom so transplant is in order this week ,. But like I said I watered 2 days back to backmajor fuck up on my part

Cannot answer your question...just wondering if the brownish discoloration on the larger leaf in the first photo is necrosis setting in? Others will have to address what the causes are....looks like it is spreading. Are some of the blades touching the grow medium?
Thank you very much for responding so fast we’ve all been in the panic looking for help much love brotherman

Back
Top Bottom