Decided to turn a grow into a ScrOG grow after a few weeks of veg

Guitarofozz

Let me know what you think.

This picture is from 5/21/17
Plants had been grown from seed, last two seeds sprouted 5/5/17. Vegged under 2 Foot, 4 tube T5 lighting 18/6hrs.

j5rDtFb.jpg

3 seeds were OG Kush and rest were mixes of different kush, all were given to me so no money lost. Three 2gal plastic cups and two 2 ga Geo pot smart pots.

I was just letting them grow naturally until I came across a buddy that was parting with his 1000w hps light and ballast. I had a 600w hps in my budding tent so I placed the 1000w on there and replaced the T5 with the 600w and moved my T5 to create a clone station.

This was Friday, 6/2/17:

eUmmwJJ.jpg

Yesterday 6/5/17:

l9gxLNW.jpg

Today 6/6/17

sjEbRju.jpg

Clone station I set up:
gPSMYCc.jpg

I'm curious why you have them squished so close together. A 1000w for flowering will cover a decent sized area. + they are already too close together even if they started flowering tomorrow. Or is that all the space you have?

I'm curious why you have them squished so close together. A 1000w for flowering will cover a decent sized area. + they are already too close together even if they started flowering tomorrow. Or is that all the space you have?

Yes. Basically I have both vertical and horizontal limits at least in the veg room. I could pull them apart and expand the footprint by about a foot if I just lay the plants all the way on top of panda film on the floor and lower the light. But also, in the tent there will already be another crop that's been in bud for 3 weeks now.

Oh you have two rooms. How much bigger is your flowering room? How do you plan on moving those plants there?
Your screen is about the right size for one of them.

Well technically the veg is the closet in a spare bedroom and the bud room is a 4x4x8 tent inside that bedroom.

what is the height of your screen? If it is something between 30 to 40 cm from soil I think you should be find anyway...
Don't forget to top them in order to get the best out of your ladies
They look quite healthy by the way! Congrats mate

Back
Top Bottom