Def? 3-4 month old Superglue mother plant

vyserage

So i have my mother plants and they all have a little something i've been battling. Been trying to find a good feeding schedule as the basic one from general hydroponics doesnt seem to be enough, and thats with me feeding every round of watering. What do u guys think this is? Maybe im just overfeeding? It seemed to show deficiency's earlier back so i started feeding more. She's in 1G pot, 3-4 months old, always vegging. I'll be taking clones from her soon and starting a new one as she's too big for her home now. I still want to learn how to keep them healthy as i re-clone her every 4 months.

As of today i just got the measurements
ph of water in=6.48
ph of water out=6.33
ppm=2800's
ppm of water in=1500's (7.5ml Micro, 7.5ml Grow, 3.25ml bloom)

from what i could tell, some slight yellowing between veins=mag def. Some leaf tip burn from too high ppm, im thinking i try just giving it plain water with calmag until it drops around 1200. opinions? Not sure about the tips going pale and lightly crunchy/flexable, or the glossy 'bubbles' look on them, im clueless there. Maybe just some root-bound issues as she's nearing 4 months in a 1 gallon pot thats not completely full of soil?

I'm hoping by keeping in 1 gal I can make them stay smaller for longer. Every 4 months I can reclone new mothers if need be. I was hoping I would only have to reclone every 6 months but they get so big lol. I'm limited by this small 2x2 tent. 48 inches tall
You think the issues are rootbound related?

At the time I had different sized plants so horizontall room was limited. When I redo them all into clones again I'll try topping 2 or 3 times

Back
Top Bottom