Deficiency or normal?

M3GAtron711

Just was wondering if I had some sort of deficiency or if this was normal. Plants are four and a half weeks into flower and just this one is showing discoloration in leafs. Please let me know what you guys think. Much appreciated .

Pics below
420-magazine-mobile1487709660.jpg

420-magazine-mobile787097641.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1437137687.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1579282698.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1406227571.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1032939984.jpg

I'm not sure if it's nutrient issues, or if there are ph issues, or both. Could you post more about your setup and growing situation- medium,environment, ph, all the usual stuff that they tell us to post when we ask these questions?

Medium is soil happy frog in a 2x4x6 grow tent. 1000w LED I've been using the GO go box nutrients. I have fed nutes with every other watering so like water/nutes/water/nutes. She is in the tent with her sister in flower and another that is about a week into flower. I ph my water to 6.5 every water and every feeding. Last time I fed her was two days ago and that was an actual feed with bio thrive bloom, cal mag, bio bud. Just been going by the instructions on the back of the box. I think that's it. Let me know if I missed anything .

Medium is soil happy frog in a 2x4x6 grow tent. 1000w LED I've been using the GO go box nutrients. I have fed nutes with every other watering so like water/nutes/water/nutes. She is in the tent with her sister in flower and another that is about a week into flower. I ph my water to 6.5 every water and every feeding. Last time I fed her was two days ago and that was an actual feed with bio thrive bloom, cal mag, bio bud. Just been going by the instructions on the back of the box. I think that's it. Let me know if I missed anything .

Forgot they are in 3 gallon pots and during lights on the temps get to a high of 85 and during lights off between 75-77 degrees

You've got light bleaching. That light is way to powerful for that grow tent size. Not enough plant or grow area for intense light. Tips look a little burnt from over feeding also.
Feed, water, water, water, feed.

You've got light bleaching. That light is way to powerful for that grow tent size. Not enough plant or grow area for intense light. Tips look a little burnt from over feeding also.
Feed, water, water, water, feed.

Alright thanks ... I have a 300w led would that be enough for four plants in flower?

Would moving the light up all the way help any? She is my tallest one in there and I think she's done most of her stretching.

Notice how the bottom leaves are more yellow and curling and dying and the upper leaves look healthier? This looks like nitrogen deficiency to me. Also careful changing the PH in the water for the soil grow. Monitor the actual PH of the soil, more so than the water. If that soil PH gets out of whack the plants will lock out and starve

Unless you can supplement co2... CA is spot on. I was thinking the same. 1000w for 8 sq surface ft is overkill to the max! LoL! With what you have already you should consider getting a 4x4 tent and running a perpetual grow. #justsomestonerthoughts .

Haha well I do have another area right now going right now but that is where my two autos are and the just hit 4 1/2 weeks old from seed. They are under the 300w led right now in a 3x3x6 white shower stall with 4(2 on each side) 23watt cfls. This was the veg area in the beginning.

Notice how the bottom leaves are more yellow and curling and dying and the upper leaves look healthier? This looks like nitrogen deficiency to me. Also careful changing the PH in the water for the soil grow. Monitor the actual PH of the soil, more so than the water. If that soil PH gets out of whack the plants will lock out and starve

How should I go about checking the ph of the soil?

If you are using a brand name nutrient brand, it's almost impossible to get a nitrogen deficiency if you are using it correctly. People are always using too many nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom