Deficiency

get a piece of 1inch ply wood set up to rafters with ratchet straps cut 8 holes or how every big or small you wanna go plywood normally is 4x8. When ever need to change buckets out clean them or even like now I wish I could prune the roots whole 5gal bucket is full I do have 2 other 5gal buckets on the system so 2 sites 1 pump bucket and a reserve should easily be able to fill 16gal but roots mass displacement allows for 12 now but I'm almost don't today nis day 45

Well the Mango kush was like a week didn't care what you stuck it in rooted. Thr sour diesel was a bit more touchy I used a power cloner or aeroponic cloner, I did straight in coco, and finally I just made a small 7 site mini dwc cloner. I made a large one using a 27 gal storage tote from a video on youtube.... its too much water for a cloner and they only made it 16 sites if I were to ever use it, I'd go buy another lid and either make them 6inch net pots so can go str8 to a 5 gal bucket or a ton more 1-2, would even work for a sog start to finish. I got all those branches by starting if you were "quading" or "mainlining" using LEDs like u little closer so you get tighter node pattern. If you see my trunk is like 2 ive had almost 3 inches wide these did veg little longer then normal 9 weeks. From seed. But if I ever ran something like this again dwc I would do it like a multi site cloner
I love that branching. I do some but just don’t have time to do it properly like that. I always had temp problems in spray cloners.
tried a few different versions then stumbled on the coco cubes. You say a multi site is that so you can Scrog easier.

get a piece of 1inch ply wood set up to rafters with ratchet straps cut 8 holes or how every big or small you wanna go plywood normally is 4x8. When ever need to change buckets out clean them or even like now I wish I could prune the roots whole 5gal bucket is full I do have 2 other 5gal buckets on the system so 2 sites 1 pump bucket and a reserve should easily be able to fill 16gal but roots mass displacement allows for 12 now but I'm almost don't today nis day 45
The plywood is it just from supporting the straps. I’m not quite sure.

its would this is just a theory work like a power cloner only would have 8- 16 sites with 6 - 8 inch basket nets that usually sis on a 5 gal bucket so as you prolly would need 6 heavy duty rachets to lift the ply and the plants right out of their pots allowing you to run a net and not have to touch or actually move the net or the plant your physically lifting everything in place besides your medium in the instance im talking about would be straight water in 5 gal buckets or 13g w,e siz3 you want bc with rdwc once your set the sites don't move you are able to move each individual plant up and set to side in empty bucket if need be but if your doing rdwc all those sites are connected so say just 8 sites minimum water level to bottom of a 6 inch basket is 3,5 gal 8 x 3,5 = 28gallons of water and the weight of the bucket plus everyone usually has a pump bucket another 3.5 and some even attach another reservior on to it anywhere from an additional 3,5 to 55gal even heard of bigger , so once in place unless u totally empty or have disconnects and especially if you have a net on top they are set they aren't moving .

i only ran 2 this time plus pump and addional 5 gal bucket so 4 all together but i tried to lift the lid on one of the buckets i couldnt i did a few weeks ago and it was locked down so hard i ripped up my hand sticking it down between the basket lid and bucket trying to unclog the return line from roots growing into it. Its just when doing dwc the bigger the plant the amount of water because of root ball is less , less water you get more ph swings , so end result for a system ud think meant to simplify things becomes alot more work, by making rdwc you can ph test , add water , do reservoir changes everything in 1 spot 1 bucket , and some systems if you look online at a hydro store i think are as large as 32 sites ??? guess you can go as big as you want as long as you have the water , pump power , and space .

p.s. those premade systems can run you upwards of 12k american ++

What are those plugs made of? They fit in Rockwood cubes as well?
Made from ground coco. Always retain proper air level.
Im trying to picture the method you described. It seem like you have thought it through. It’s a lot of work for you. Do you get that much of a benefit to make it worth the work.

Umm hydro is scientifically proven to grow and give 25 to 50% bigger yields . But if your going to scrog i wouldn't do dwc again because thr amount of work it would take its really not much, imagine 8 site cloner made from storage tote only you have one big reservoir under it same concept the ply wood is yout cloner lid so if you had a net up your moving everything up with a few pulls on a chain but I don't think its worth it rather just do without single sites or multiple sites can lift out individuals perhaps just but a ball valve on the returns or some sort of quick disconnect and get big yields as far as with dwc but I've seen people do one 4x4 next over 1 plant sitting on 30gal storage totes, still only way to move the plant and net the net would need to be attached to 4 post attached to your lid that way everything moves as once piece still I don't think I would do dwc again with a net because during reservoir change u won't be able to remove all thr old water. I think tables n flood tables if ur goin to use net, and either hand water or some sort of automated watering system. I've found where u go even commercial growers have different methods some do uniform small bugs about thr size of MnMs to a quarter but I like and was goin to try to do a mini sog single cola plants just massive 3.5 to 7g nugs but I've never grown a sativa such as sour diesel Is veggdd like 120 days u swore female or I wouldn't have wasted my time didn't show sex until now day 6 so mother or dad and 8 clones I had in a sog with 9 Mango kush is a fail now just a mini grow clone and flip, if it weren't my last grow at this location I might have let them go and made my own sour Mango cross but in thr trash they go

Umm hydro is scientifically proven to grow and give 25 to 50% bigger yields . But if your going to scrog i wouldn't do dwc again because thr amount of work it would take its really not much, imagine 8 site cloner made from storage tote only you have one big reservoir under it same concept the ply wood is yout cloner lid so if you had a net up your moving everything up with a few pulls on a chain but I don't think its worth it rather just do without single sites or multiple sites can lift out individuals perhaps just but a ball valve on the returns or some sort of quick disconnect and get big yields as far as with dwc but I've seen people do one 4x4 next over 1 plant sitting on 30gal storage totes, still only way to move the plant and net the net would need to be attached to 4 post attached to your lid that way everything moves as once piece still I don't think I would do dwc again with a net because during reservoir change u won't be able to remove all thr old water. I think tables n flood tables if ur goin to use net, and either hand water or some sort of automated watering system. I've found where u go even commercial growers have different methods some do uniform small bugs about thr size of MnMs to a quarter but I like and was goin to try to do a mini sog single cola plants just massive 3.5 to 7g nugs but I've never grown a sativa such as sour diesel Is veggdd like 120 days u swore female or I wouldn't have wasted my time didn't show sex until now day 6 so mother or dad and 8 clones I had in a sog with 9 Mango kush is a fail now just a mini grow clone and flip, if it weren't my last grow at this location I might have let them go and made my own sour Mango cross but in thr trash they go
I get that the growth rate is much greater in hydro. But like you say the extra work with scrog is quite a bit. Not sure I would be up to all that for the return. Good idea though.

I can't do math right now but that scrog is only 4x2 but with 3 inch holes i believe that's 8x16 which 128 i prolly filled every square short maybe 20 each one giving me a top if I would have had raised light and had a proper stretch each nug is 50cent piece size
Your making a good case for it.
It’s just all the extra that goes with it. I have enough work already I’m having trouble keeping up with.
If I only had one room to take care of I think it’s a worthwhile endeavor.

check this no reason for plastic pots anymore I saw u tube video commercial organic gro use 2 gal and have plants over 6ft tall this is a 1gal id put it up against any 3gal plastic perhaps any 5gal plastic,only 6 days into flower would have probably grew another 3o%

Screenshot_20201214-200846_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201214-200838_Gallery.jpg

check this no reason for plastic pots anymore I saw u tube video commercial organic gro use 2 gal and have plants over 6ft tall this is a 1gal id put it up against any 3gal plastic perhaps any 5gal plastic,only 6 days into flower would have probably grew another 3o%

Screenshot_20201214-200846_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201214-200838_Gallery.jpg
That’s incredible. They don’t get like that with out love and care.

Back
Top Bottom