Defoliated

RayDawg24

This is my first defoliation did I do it rite? I basically left the main tops and took out everything under or what would be popcorn nugs im gna let her heal up for a week then send her into flower

20210109_121050.jpg

20210109_121044.jpg

20210109_121033.jpg

20210109_121006.jpg

20210105_153355.jpg

plant looks great
now would be a GREAT time to take a cutting from the center there and clone it
as long as you get 2 branches deep on the stalk you will be fine and then you wont need to
go back to the beginning on the next plant, since you will already be good sized vs new from seed

consider defoliating all fan leaves and inside leaves this opens the plant to light and air. Generally on defoliates in week 4 of veg (heavy) just before 12/12 switch and then week 4 of flower. there are a few that need to go the bottom big fan leaves on each branch. Remember in the vegation stage of growth that is when we "fourm" your plant for flower when considering to remove a leaf the spot the leaf is blocking has to be twice the size of the leaf you are going to prune

consider defoliating all fan leaves and inside leaves this opens the plant to light and air. Generally on defoliates in week 4 of veg (heavy) just before 12/12 switch and then week 4 of flower. there are a few that need to go the bottom big fan leaves on each branch. Remember in the vegation stage of growth that is when we "fourm" your plant for flower when considering to remove a leaf the spot the leaf is blocking has to be twice the size of the leaf you are going to prune
20210111_145352.jpg

20210111_145356.jpg

This is her now I defoliated her 2 days ago ima let her bounce back cause I don't want her to waste any energy recovering in flower mode

That looks like what I have been doing. I strip everything from the bottom up to the 3rd node including the tip (tip and 2 nodes). Then flip to flower. This leaves you nice colas after the stretch.

Looking good...

So right after you do the defoliation you send them into flower? Have you seen a difference between letting them heal a little bit then send them into flower comperd to defoliating then rite into flower?

I have been timing defoliating the day before I start my flower nutes and water along with the lights. It takes a week or so before the plant shows signs of flowering. Like everything else. Your mileage will vary. There is no right or wrong way.

That looks like what I have been doing. I strip everything from the bottom up to the 3rd node including the tip (tip and 2 nodes). Then flip to flower. This leaves you nice colas after the stretch.

Looking good...
I'm really confused about my plants idk if it's auto flower I don't think it's auto flower tho because I had this plant for 3 months or more Is this just aggressive pre flower?

20210111_190608.jpg

20210111_190604.jpg

20210111_190554.jpg

I kinda looks like it's growing new hairs but it's been two weeks and no slweeling im just confused I really dont think its an auto

I kinda looks like it's growing new hairs but it's been two weeks and no slweeling im just confused I really dont think its an auto
What is your current light schedule? If you are at 16/8 and have not flipped to 12/12 you have an auto. The plants look like they are flowering. Everything looks good. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Do you know the strain?? Source of the seeds??

I'm on a 16/8 but its been like that for 2 weeks the nugs hasn't grown or anything the plant looks healthy this the first time this happen to me

Back
Top Bottom