When to defoliate?

by the way I am not using any pest sprays I think the plants are healthy

also about the humidty levels I am trying not to exeed %50 of humidy. Should I keep it even lover?

Looks like you're going to have an amazing harvest. I'm lousy as guessing harvest times, but it's a ways off. Best I can say is ask again in 2 weeks. You'll be close enough for someone else to judge by then.

Keep the string on that plant or stem will shoot back up.

Humidity should be between 40% and 60%. Some growers worry about mold and keep it at 40%, but mostly I hear 60% is ideal for flower. 50% is good, your plants look great, I wouldn't change anything.

Ok I. CAnt see many pics on the app but the key Is to do so cutting fans making it panic throw colas everywhere also tip cut the top of plant off 4 week's in maybe 40 days look

420-magazine-mobile2117242603.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello again guys, here another update from my side. Take a look...

The left one is 60 days old and the right one is 73 days. Even though the right one is older you can see the diffrence of the low stress training.

Last 2 weeks Ive been feeding with big bud and bud candy from advanced nutrients.. and I think there doing just fine...

Can anybody judge about the harvest times? I have to harvest them in 2 weeks because I have to leave for a 2 weeks trip on 8th March.

I am following the thricome production as the thricomes becomes milky and ~ %30 amber I will harvest.

But I wonder can I chop the buds which are ready and leave others to grow more or I have to harvest every bud at the same time. Because the right one has lower buds that see the light less and so grows slower....

Also what about flushing? I read that a week before the harvest be enough for the plant to get rid of the nutrients in the soil and use all the chemicals inside it... how are your experiences on flushing? also should I do it several times?

also what about cuting some of the lower fan leaves.. would it contribute to the bud growth by "making it panic to throw colas"

You can definitely harvest individual buds as they become ready.

Only reason I defol at this stage is to keep buds exposed to light (usually can be done by tucking instead) or remove spent yellow leaves. I haven't heard of making plant panic into throwing colas. It won't form any new colas, just fatten existing ones. Plants are already 'panicking' and producing more resin because they have no seeds. I see more risk of doing harm than helping. If it does work it's best left to very experienced growers that are familiar with the specific strains they grow and have everything else dialed in perfectly first.

In my scrogs I've usually defoliated throughout flowering removing leaves that shade bud sites or pose a risk of mould (i.e dense leafy areas)

The leaves around the bottom and all the rest in fact contain nutrients your plants can use so leaf as many of them on and they often drop off naturally when your plant translocates those nutrients to your bud

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh ya it will fatten and if u notice I'm not sure wtf your talking about ? clearly the plant I showed was in veg

As I said I couldn't see pics usually Def will be done in veg I just hst to make it panic at flower stage cutting things off does no good really unless you know your shit u may kill it

But more to the point your absolutely wrong guys I grew an auto over 100 days hst lst cut the middle of plant in half not only did it fatten buds but grew new ones and I took a lil off at a time and I didn't feed it for 2 weeks after flush it still grew it's strain independent and grower skill I'm so tired of status quo u can or can't do this lol funny shit

Back
Top Bottom