Delahaze Problem

dudley123

Hi, this is my first grow. I have just one plant set up however have come into a problem you might be able to help me with?

My plant is 1 and a half weeks old but it has developed a small hole in the leaf. I have posted some pictures../

Anyone got any ideas why there is a hole and what could be the cause?

Cheers

IMG_109031.jpg

Probably just a bug got it Dudley. Look at the underside of the leaf for fuzzy mold-like stuff but I think some nasty bug came along and took a chomp is likely what happened. Won't hurt the plant if that's all it is.

L8r

Hi, a couple of leaves on my first plant have started to curl down.. The cotyledons have completely shriveled up.

The plant is about 2 and a half weeks old, does the stem look underdeveloped?

Any help appreciated

IMG_112736.JPG
IMG_112333.JPG

What exactly are the growing conditions Dudley? Type of soil, nutes if any, lighting, air temp and RH.

She's looking like she has a bit of heat stress/nute burn going on.

That 2nd set of true leaves should not be doing that at this stage.

I copied that pic to my computer and blew it up for a better look. I can see a bit of browning along the sides of the bad leaves which is another sign of nute burn. First the tip then along the jagged edges of the leaf. Perlite in the soil would be good to have too.

L8r

Thanks for the reply.

I probably haven't got the best set up atm. I've got 1 60W CFL light about 3-4 inches away from the plant, with mylar reflective sheeting surrounding it. I am planning on adding a second light later today. I am not sure of the temp but I have a fan switched on most of the time.

I am using Seed & cutting compost in a 5L pot, which i have just read has the following properties:
*Special low nutrient compost for young plants
*With added sand to improve aeration
*Helps Roots Establish Faster
*Includes food for 4 - 6 weeks

I added bat manure pellets about a week ago and because the leaves starting curling I added some chicken manure pellets yesterday.

Cheers for any help/advice

Quick update: In case it is nute burn I've removed as many manure pellets and added fresh soil + also I have rinsed water through the plant and am currently letting it drain.

Hey guys,
Need your Help, it's my first time growing of Delahaze. I have been growing for 3 month already and could get it flowering. I used General Organics Go Box nutrients from about the first month but still its in vegetative stage and growing tall but no flowering. Can somebody suggest a good way to make it flowering. thanks in advance

New leaves forming are looking healthy but the leaves which started yellowing are becoming worse..I've not watered for 2 days cus I think I was over watering as well as too many nutrients. I'll post updates on this thread.
IMG_113135.JPG

Irakli, I definitely wouldn't be the person for advice as this is my first grow too.. I take it you've switched to 12/12 lighting? Type in google the Weed blog - What to do when your plants won't flower

Back
Top Bottom