Describe Your High

Everything is just so amazing, I feel like I disconnect with what the world has to offer and drift off to my own little world. My body feels weightless, I'm calm, I feel like nothing can hurt me. I feel free. Music is crazy amazing when I'm high. I listen to my Ipod and turn it all the way up and it feels like I'm flying. My mind goes crazy, I sit there and think of ways to make things better, I think about how to leave a legacy, I think about dreams, I think about everything, Not the everything that brings me stress, I think about the everything that keeps me going, the everything that seems to keep me somewhat sane.

I just smoked a little TrainWreck. Things are moving really slowly, and I can tell that my time space continuum is really screwed up right now. But, I'm enjoying the buzz. It's raining like hell outside, and the sound of the rain on the roof is really interesting.

I feel a profound sense of relief. The pain that plagues my body is literally forced out of every joint, every muscle, every tendon... holy shit! I just stood up - why didn't I cringe and grimace in pain... ?

oh, that's right...

I can walk over there now... bend down and pick that up...

smile again...

I feel a profound sense of relief. The pain that plagues my body is literally forced out of every joint, every muscle, every tendon... holy shit! I just stood up - why didn't I cringe and grimace in pain... ?

oh, that's right...

I can walk over there now... bend down and pick that up...

smile again...

Relief is the number one thing that comes over my body when i smoke

On a week long vacation in Orlando with family, I smoked some Florida Purp :rollit: with my sister and her husband. We went down the street to CVS to get some Vick's for my nephew, toking the whole way there. When we got to the store though, :hmmmm: we realized no one had brought any money from the hotel! We ended up making two trips and getting twice as high because of it :passitleft: , only to find out my Brother-in-law had his wallet in his back pocket the whole time, :lot-o-toke: but was too stoned to realize. After we got back we watched The Big Boss with Bruce Lee, :trance: great way to spend a hazy high!

My sister in law asked me why I smoked weed other than for pain relief. I asked her why does she pound 2-3 glasses of wine after work every day..........

First my high is pain relief. Beyond that it is an "attitude adjustment" it keeps me sane in an insane world of greedy, ignorant, @sshat people.

:peace:
WillyB

well right now I just smoked some mids and tbh I wish I was more high. I hate when my guy doesnt have great bud..i'm going to smoke another J in a little so maybe i'll get where I wanna be :)

Back
Top Bottom