Describe Your High

It's like a new found clarity, as though I some how suppress it when I'm not in this place.
It's a place that beckons to be visited often.
I have the words, yet unable to speak them...

It's an awareness of what's really there, yet I'll leave and forget that I belived what I realized mattered.
Then I go back and continue the tasks I had originally began,
not realizing that that wasn't what I began at all...

I start in one place,
visit another,
end some place else.

If only you could stay there...

The best articulated description I've ever heard of a good high...well said!

well I smoked monday night 1st time in a while.only took 3 hits of some of my dwarf ganja and from that point on I only went from chair to fridge.it was late I get the remote and keep changing channels and half the time I dont know what I'm looking for and I watch commercials,then I wonder ,what am I watching them for,but 2 min. later I get in the same habit.after 30 min.I realized this whole time stoned so far my left eye had been shut,then I wonder whats wrong with my eye and before I know it its shut again and I'm watching a commercial again.so I go with what ever fleeting thought is in my head at any given second.my big deal is I want to smoke and then go into the caverns which is walmart,I would probably be in there a week.lol:surf::grinjoint:

I forgot where I was for a moment...:trance:

My roommate has a big box of Frosted Flakes just laying around...taunting me.

My buzz was couchy tonight...felt like I was melting in my chair.

I got really baked just now. it was my first smoke of the day. Feels like a unicorn crapped a rainbow in my brain. I hope that puts it in perspective.

Everything bothers me just a little bit less.
The future looks good.
I can feel almost sober,
or I can allow myself to enjoy the stone...
maybe I'm a control freak?

Haven't smoked in a while but I went over to California to visit my brother. Smoked some Bubba Kush, Afghan Kush, and Master Kush. They were all different and they all definitely got me higher than any green in Iowa.

Master Kush - Insane body high. Felt lazy as shit

Afghan Kush - Really quick and intense head high. My head was spinning for a long time.

Bubba Kush - A mixture of body and head high. Gave me giggles for hours, gut busting laughs

Smoked mostly out of a 3 perc + ac PHx

Just smoked a 2009 early cure..but oh so smooth..very creepy... coming on strong now. Nice smooth, even high.

my high.. well i am smoked some of my friends outdoor grow he did. after my 3rd or 4th hit from the bong my eyes wanted to close i had to struggle to keep them open. really big head high for 20-30 mins then over taken by a body buzz which seems to be lasting a while. i wish i knew what strain it was just to give a little more info. also. i talk about random things when im high. hopefully my buddies dont think im annoying lol we were all laughing having a good time so i think im ok.

I'm smoking some sour diesel bubblehash outta the bong tonight. I'm drinking a few Dogfish Head, watching the ballgame after a real long day of work and I can't think of a place that I'd rather be at the moment :bong:

Last time I smoked I used MacGyver-Bong with ice to do two Big Chalice Bowls (The Chalice is a sawed-off CO2 canister that fits party sized amounts, its in the Gallery) of some new "Exotic". It was like smoking joy and happiness, I couldn't stop smiling! It went down smooth and cold and just went straight to my head. After a while I forgot why I was hanging out in my bathroom, and with the lights out.. I decided to go outside and thought everything was a little off, I couldn't put my finger on it though. I came back inside and realized what an Idiot I am when I saw my reflection. I had Purple tinted sunglasses on. I think I spent the rest of my high watching Across the Universe for like the fifth time. That day was Big Fun!

Back
Top Bottom