Design for grow cabinet, need opinions

I think you should open up a LED grow supply store
You could strike it rich selling them if your city is large or located in the right state.
I suspect the grow shops you visited were under some contract to sell the MH and HPS lights exclusively.
The salesmen has to sell you , some of the businesses would just be ignorant to the LED lights and warranties that last for years not days.
The guy must of seen a KIND commercial , now he is a pro all of a sudden. lol I should be nicer.

The platinum put out good wattage , the lenses concentrate it so it has less useless side lighting , I like the design.

For me , my 5 little seedling girls are growing, its been 10 days under the LED at 1ft. , today I lowered it to 9 inches and set up a 6" table fan to blow over the plants and light. I put them to work.

edit: I measured the light height its at 7" from the top of the smallest and 5.5" for the largest seedling.
They will adjust or DIE , kidding they will adjust or i raise the light for a while longer . Basically the roots need to be able keep up with the leaves or they will dry out / wilt. I will keep a eye on them

Did I mention the seedlings are 4-5" tall haha

ME either haha

I just checked on them - they look better than EVER I kid you not leaves totally erect ( much more than before ) looking stupid happy with lots of wind on them they are loving the light at 6 inches.

they are are there own now , I have to hit the hay.

thought for the night

positive thoughts lead to a positive outcome

Back
Top Bottom