Desperately in need of help!

I plan on leaving the lights on an 18 hour schedule. 6 hours off at 9-3. So I turned on the tent at 3 to test it out and the temperature reached 89 but in the middle of the night the highest is 79 80ish.
Do you guys think I should grow at 1000 or 600. I want a bigger yield but not sure if that temperature will affect the yield that drastically. Another option is turning it on at 600 at 3-10 and then switching over to 1000. Not sure if that is a good idea but would like to hear what everyone has to say about it.

You might get a larger yield using a 600w light over the 1000w in your situation. The higher temperatures from the 1000w light could result in fluffy buds that after drying weigh less that denser buds from a 600w light. Switching the lights between 600w and 1000w, go for it that could be the best solution to your environment. I've had problems with my ladies once temperatures went to 86 and above, 85 seems to be the upper limit for my grow conditions that allow the plants to do well.

You might get a larger yield using a 600w light over the 1000w in your situation. The higher temperatures from the 1000w light could result in fluffy buds that after drying weigh less that denser buds from a 600w light. Switching the lights between 600w and 1000w, go for it that could be the best solution to your environment. I've had problems with my ladies once temperatures went to 86 and above, 85 seems to be the upper limit for my grow conditions that allow the plants to do well.

Thanks a lot! I will probably be growing in 600 then switching to 1000 at night. Hopefully the plants won't be in shock with the sudden increase of light. Oh wow, I definitely can't grow with the 1000 during the day then. Once again thank you! I will be starting the grow this weekend, need to find some clones. Hope you guys follow my grow, thanks for the help everyone!

I agree. 1000 watts just has too much radiant energy to try and disperse in a 5x5 area without a/c...I think so anyway.. I've had issues trying to maintain temps with 600w in a 4x4

Back
Top Bottom