Diagnosis thoughts please

Glookies1

Same leaf, with snd without flash.

looks like mag to me, but I’m open to other thoughts.

Plants are about 20 days into 12/12. Budlets are just forming.

it’s lower, older leaves showing the discoloration.

Other thoughts?

44435C37-3D35-4A0F-B377-1FB42863DE57.jpeg

495AC39D-D2C9-45FB-B840-412C3B25A1BA.jpeg

my thots are that is not a specific deficiency that you can add this or that to fix it,, but a combination of issues adding up to this. perhaps some watering overings or ph issues or even more likely,, a combination of those and more

leaves are quite green as well

my thots are that is not a specific deficiency that you can add this or that to fix it,, but a combination of issues adding up to this. perhaps some watering overings or ph issues or even more likely,, a combination of those and more
It’s not pH. I grow in M3 “water only” soil and my ph going in varies from 6.2 to 6.6 and run off is same range. That’s right in the wheelhouse.

Over water is virtually impossible. They’re in 10 gallon fabric pots and totally “root full”.

The older leaves are dark green, Plenty of nitrogen in this soil, newer growth looks fine.

I’m wondering if the plant is just done with the lower leaves and sucking out the mobile elements it wants in flower before dropping the older leaves

Certanly healthy enuf looking.

I know i have had similar looks but my plants seem to cycle tbru it ok

What about heat?

I also believe that it was a problem with P pickup at the start of bloom and that begs the question as to whether you used myco in your container upon transplants to build that web, which works with the roots to pick up P. Later in bloom, watch for this to happen again as the P and K needs intensify. I have a bag of triple phosphate that I can top dress to supplement P when necessary.

I also believe that it was a problem with P pickup at the start of bloom and that begs the question as to whether you used myco in your container upon transplants to build that web, which works with the roots to pick up P. Later in bloom, watch for this to happen again as the P and K needs intensify. I have a bag of triple phosphate that I can top dress to supplement P when necessary.

I’m using M3 water only soil. I literally just water.

I’d agree that a PK issue could have been the culprit, especially as it timed itself with the explosion of bud sites.

I tend not to worry about a few weird leaves. I mean, they get my attention and I monitor the situation, but I’m not sure I’ve ever had a grow with zero small issues.

Although I don’t add myco when I up pot to the final containers, they’re in the final 10 gal pots a good 3 or 4 weeks before they go to flower.

last few weeks I’ll give them a bit of molasses, but other than that, this Michigan made mix (M3) soil tends to do a really good job.

Maybe I’ll treat one of the screens to a little PK and see it it makes a noticeable difference.

On a side note, at this point these 10 gal smart pots are absolutely “root full”. Which is a good thing. They’re also drinking a lot of water.

I decided to top dress with some Guano and kelp meal. It’ll take a few weeks to break down and should be available for peak bud growth time.

Even after thinning out the under growth and sucker shoots, there are a lot of hungry buds on these girls.

Back
Top Bottom