Did I do this right?

Infam0us420420

Sorry if in the wrong section please move if so. 1st time defoliating prior to flower. Here are some pics, let me know what you guys think.

16112231127635197430495302868809.jpg

IMG_20210121_024704.jpg

IMG_20210121_024648.jpg

IMG_20210121_024635.jpg

Sorry if in the wrong section please move if so. 1st time defoliating prior to flower. Here are some pics, let me know what you guys think.

16112231127635197430495302868809.jpg

IMG_20210121_024704.jpg

IMG_20210121_024648.jpg

IMG_20210121_024635.jpg
Beautiful girl you have there. Nice clean up job on her. Should be fun to watch her explode with buds. :thumb:

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Hey its been a week, what does she look like now? If by "red" meaning you should worry that your plants not getting something? No.
I am not a botanist, no phds or anything and I believe there are several here, buy imo and some others will agree, your plants genetics and environment can greatly increase or decrease that during different periods of growth but ..but the effects are from your lights primarily. I see the leaf stems covered by another leaf blade, and a pale green stripe across the top in the middle of the leaf stem, reddish or purplish on either side. You probably never notice it from the amount of defoliation you are doing early on but its basically harmless.

Droopy, sad but still green. I think I found an issue when my lights goes out and 6he babies are asleep the rH gets up to 75-80 for about 6 hours. So I'm thinking due to lack of funds for a humidifier to give sun for 24hours till flowering in about a week and a 1/2

If rh is high then a humidifier won’t help - for that you need a dehuey. Most of us have multiple fans in a grow space, are you running a fan during lights out? The high rh should not be a problem in veg unless you are afraid of pm, but in flower the rh needs to be lower. Seach here for VPD chart to be sure - it’s a sliding scale of optimum temp & rh range for veg and flower, the green zone is where you want to be.

But I suspect something else - what kind of floor is under the tent? If you’ve got tile or a concrete slab then yup thats a big deal. Even if you have hardwood or click down laminate over a concrete slab then that can still do it. A covered or indoor concrete slab stays at around 55 degrees all year long -its the water vapor or invisible moisture coming out of the ground. If you doubt this then yank your shirt and take a 10 minute nap on the floor or simply lay your hygrometer down and take a reading. Cold feet that coupled with wet feet can certainly do it. If that’s the case then foam insulation, a wood pallet cut down to fit into grow space used as a plant riser, step stoll etc - improvise!

Beefy stalk and very nice quadline - you’ve done well on training my friend!!!

Thanks. I meant to put dehuey lol. Concrete floor it is I have sat them on some wood that's laying as well on the floor so I can see that being an issue. Problem is prior to deciding to use this room I tested 6he atmosphere and with out the ten it's stayed at a whopping 1% rH.. why all of the sudden I'm getting 80%. Only thing I can think of is the watering of the plants... Hopefully I can invest soon in a dehumidifier.

Back
Top Bottom